찹타 ; mf's dead.

The zoo was crowded tourists, kids running around and it was just like a day carnival. Some were taking photos with the animals, couples holding hands, it was such a peaceful sight. Jeongin was also enjoying it, looking at the sight from his window.

JM: Jeongin, the cops called us and said they will come here now. Shall we close the gate for a while?

JN: actually, i'll just go there. There are way too many people here, they will be upset.

JM: you should bring chan with you. or hyunA.

JN: nah its okay, i'll just go by myself.

H: bring hyunjin with you jeonginnie, dont go alone.

While the two sisters were convincing Jeongin to bring someone with him, changbin came in.

CB: where you going innie?

JN: to the police station, the crazy woman case.

CB: i'll come with you.

JM: yes, follow him pls you buff dude.

JN: FINE oh my lord..

The toasted bread knows why Changbin wanted to follow him. It was obvious. Changbin is really protective over his youngers so he probably wanted to protect seungmin but also be jeongin's bodyguard.

CB: i'll go wear something formal. You should too.

JN: okay hyung. We shall meet in abt 10 mins.

CB: kay.

The two seperated their ways. Jeongin grabbed a suit and black pants. While changbin also did the same.

《▪︎》

Jeongin's fit:

Changbin's fit:

Changbin's fit:

-▪︎-

The two came out and met at the entrance of the zoo. That's where they met hyunjin and chan, with chairs in their hands.