찹타 ; lil flashbacks

It was 5 in the morning. The birds have started chirping and many people are still asleep. Jeongin was woken up by hyunjin switching positions.

"His arms might have felt numb" he thought.

He removed the hair from hyunjin's face, admiring the elder's alluring features. While he was at it, the older opened his his slightly. "Good morning babe?" he mumbled, making jeongin startled. "You woke up? It's still 5, you can sleep" he whispered back.

Hyunjin turned his face fully towards jeongin, pulling the younger closer.

JN: hyung.....

HJ: will you let the others know?

JN: no um, .....just, not yet

HJ: mhm, hyung's fine with anything.

Jeongin eye smiled.

JN: dont call me babe infront of other yet okay?

Hyunjin nodded, leaving a small peck on jeongin's nose.

HJ: isn't it amazing?

JN: What is?

HJ: i went from being dumped by a girl to dating my CEO, but also the most adorable baby in the universe

JN: Am i really that cute?

HJ: no cap, yes.

JN: what if i wasn't cute? You wouldn't adore me as much

HJ: i'll adore u no matter what okay?

Hyunjin said, getting out off the bed.

JN: where are you going hyung?

HJ: i'll pretend like i woke up for a walk. So the others wont noticed abt that we slept tgt.

JN: how bout me though..?

HJ: you keep on sleeping, beauty.

Jeongin nodded and immediately hid under the covers, blushing.

Hyunjin prepared and went out the room. Leaving the younger behind.

HJ: was it too fast?

He had to ask himself, once he was at the balcony of the dorm.

HJ: does he really love me though?

Yes, jeongin did love him. It's true that it was very fast. But love at first sight, both of them gave each other a feeling that no one else can give. Who can help? Absolutely no one.

Timeskip;; 11AM

Jeongin's parents are coming over to mert their son's new love. His parents were supportive, loving and never placed a hand on him before, on the other hand, Hyunjin's parents passed away in an car accident. It was heart breaking and Hyunjin had to stay at an orphanage.

A couple came to adopt him becausr they couldn't have a baby by themselves. Once he grew, he looked charming. They wanted to take advantage of it. They made him model for brands. Told him to go on a diet and not make himself fat. Didn't give him anough food and yelled at him if he asked for something.

He was 16, he couldn't take it anymore. He ran away from the abusive couple. He went back to the orphanage, they allowed him to continue high school, he dropped out a year before uni. He made friends there.

JN: channie hyung, mum and dad are coming over again.

BC: oh rlly!? haven't met them in a while haha

HAN: yo hyunjin,, you haven't seen ms kim and mr yang right?

HJ: no i've t-

Jeongin slightly pushed him with his ankle.

JN: yeah hyunjinnie hyung haven't met mum and dad yet.

Jeongin mentally cussed at hyunjin.