찹타 ; incident no.1?

TST: LOOK WHAT YOUR PET SNAKE HAVE DONE TO MY PRECIOUS EMILY! LOOK! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN HAVE A SNAKE IN A ZOO!?

the karen was renting about her snake. jeongin was panicking. he might be professional but he can't handle a karen renting about her cat. luckily, seungmin appeared after hearing the yells and screams of the "karen"

SM: Excuse me. Stop screaming into our ears. We are not your mother to listen to your whines. Calm down and tell us what happened to your cat so we can solve your sh- your problem.

Seungmin tried not to be rude. he tried to speak in the most formal way as he can.

TST: DON'T YOU SEE MY CAT IS DEAD? WITH WHAT AUDACITY DID YOU ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED? GIVE ME MY MONEY FOR KILLING MY CAT.

Thank god Changbin is on a vacation. Thank GOD that Lee Know is out with his brother, Felix. If not, the "karen" might have been lion food or in the air-fryer.

BC: "Hyunjin. Bring the kiddo to the back. That lady have a knife in her hands"

Hyunjin just nodded and convinced Jeongin to move back.

"In. follow me" "no hyung why" "just come" "no i can't do this now hyung just back off if ur scared" "no in i- nvm i'll stay w you" Jeongin didn't have time to care about hyunjin this time.

SM: First off, we'll answer your questions. HyunA noona.

HyunA handed Seungmin her clipboard as seungmin looked at it.

SM: wHy WouLd yOu hAvE a sNaKe in A zOo!?; this is a zoo ma'am. what did you expect? apples?

The whole crew, jeongin, hyunjin, chan and hyuna laughing quietly at seungmin mimicking the karen. as they should.

SM: We see your cat is dead. The audacity? If you won't explain us what happened to your cat in detail, we can't do anything about it. Because you don't know, our zoo already have a policy board pinned at the entrance. We are NOT responsible for you own pets. Pets are not wild animals. The animals in this zoo are not pets. They are wild and rescued. Bringing such a pet which have fluffy fur bring annoyance to the animal. In fact, according to the CCTV, you allowed your pet to jump into the compound which was so brainle- foolish. You can call the police if you want to. You can stay here without leaving until your get a refund although we never will.

as seungmin was explaining, the lady was ready to attack him as soon as he finish his sentence. bang chan and jamie noticed it. Jamie took pics of the lady preparing, making sure to have a full body shot. after about 3 photos, chan pushed the lady to the side making her cut her own arm.

TST: OH MY GOSH what did you- Ah-

Jamie continued to take pics of the lady on the ground. Jeongin started to sob, Seungmin noticed it.

SM: Hyunjin, pls go get him a cu-

The lady swooshed to seungmin and stabbed him in the abdomen. he was wearing khaki pants with matching clothes, but the clothes weren't that strong to protect a knife. It was too late when bang chan tried to catch the lady.

TST: that's what you got you disrespectful little bastard. HAH

HyunA phoned the police and ambulance immediately as Jamie yanked the knife out of the lady's hand. Chan pulled the lady so she can't harm anyone else more.

JN: SEUNGMINIE HYUNG

HJ: I'll go get the doc.

Hyunjin went into the zoo clinic and brought the doctor; Ms. Sana.

SN: Seungmin OMG. Tzuyu ah, give me the bandages quickly. WONHO COME OUTSIDE

WH: What h- OMG my seungminie-

JN: HYUNG STOP BABYING AND CARRY HIM IN PLEASE

WH: i am doing it jeongin stop yelling.

The polices arrived, arrested the lady and studied the situation. They took away the dead cat and the zookeepers made sure the snake compound's gate was secure. Chan followed Jeongin, Hyunjin, Wonho, Tzuyu and Sana to the clinic. Seungmin wasn't awake but since the cut wasn't that deep, the docs were able to save it from bleeding too much.

BC: is seungminie okay?

He said, in a very worried tone.

HJ: Yes hyung. Sana noona was able to stop the blood from bleeding. He haven't wake up tho.

JN: hyung, how's the situation?

BC: Jamie is talking with the cops and showing them the CCTV footage. The lady is still yelling and screaming. Cops are askin her to unlock her phone but she wont.

SN: Why would they want to unlock the lady's phone? What does it have to do with the incident?

WH: so they can call her family members and fix it. There are stuffs like these yk

While Wonho was explaining the Japanese princess about how things work, HyunA came in.

H: How's seungmin?

TZY: we were able to stop the blood. He's still not awake though. It might take one night and if he doesn't wake up by then, we will have to take him to a hospital.

H: I see... oh btw Innie.

JN: Yes noona?

H: you can check the situation now.

JN: Mkay. Comin noona.

H: Hyunjin, you can follow too.

BC: There are too many people in the room Hyunjin, go outside.

HJ: okay...

The three went out and jeongin caught up with how the situation goes. Hyunjin was also studying the place to get used to it. He is used to the people but not the place.

H: We closed the zoo for a while. An announcement is up both on our website and page.

HJ: We had a website?

Jeongin just nodded.

HJ: I didn't know that

JN: At least you know now hyung.

HJ: Yeah In is right haha

While they were talking, jeongin's phone rang. He looked at the contact, it was Changbin. He picked it up right away.

JN: hold on, Changbinnie hyung phoned. Hello?

CB: Innie!! Me and Han are coming back tonight.

JN: Hyung i got no time for jokes.

HAN: baby bread we r not kidding. we are literally 8 miles away from the zoo.

JN: OKAY OKAY i know what you mean.

CB: good boy