찹타 ; kisses before bed

JN: so,,will you sleep here tonight?

HJ: ofc baby

Hyunjin said, as he pushed himself and the younger on the bed, lying down, cuddling into each other.

Jeongin felt happy. He have never experienced this kind of love. As you read above, all his dates were for fun. He have never loved someone like he love hyunjin before. In hyunjin's arms, he felt safe. He felt like nothing can hurt him.

For hyunjin, this wasn't his first time loving someone kike this. He've loved someone dearly, just to have that someone dump him for a richer person. He wasn't poor ofc. His parents had great income, he even went to the highest school in the city.

He loved jeongin, he still do, and he will love the boy forever he say. No one knows wheater he will get bored of the younger or notm but for now, he loved him from the bottom of his heart.

Starting from this day, his heart is for jeongin. His arms are to embrace the younger. His mouth is to praise and pour him with affectionate words. His lips were to kiss the younger anytime he wants to. His eyes were for staring at jeongin fondly. His ears were for listening to the youngers worries.

The younger was currently on hyunjin's chest. His hands tangled with the elder's. He could hear hyunjin's heartbeats clearly. The elder looked down at him and messed with his hair.

HJ: you look so handsome when ur barefaced.

JN: but hyung, you look stunning 24/7

Hyunjin chuckled at the younger's compliment and got on top of him. Jeongin ofc was surprised as he looked at hyunjin who was on top of him in awe.

HJ: still stunning?

JN: yes...

As soon as jeongin answered, he started to place kisses on the younger's face. Once he get to the younger jawline, he started sucking on the skin, leaving red marks. He went down, place by place, covering jeongin's neck in hickeys.

He started to unbotton jeongin's pajamas making more space for him to leave hickeys. He did, he left hickeys on the younger's chest, then started to tease him by licking his nipples.

JN: a- ah hyung,, ah, it tickles

Hyunjin let out a soft chuckle and started to suck his cherries.

HJ: do you apply something on your nipples too baby?

Jn: h huh? No hyung, a ah, w hy..?

HJ: they are sweetm just like their owner.

JN: what a flirt, hyung

Hyunjin stopped and went back up, french-kissing jeongin. Their tounges moved in sync, it went on for minutes that the elder's sliver started drooling off jeongin mouth. Hyunjin licked the sliver on the younger's soft cheeks and came back to his lips.

It was a long one, jeongin is starting to fall asleep, his eyes can barely open right now.

JN: hyung, let's

He paised for a moment, letting out a soft yawn.

JN: sleepp...

HJ: alr babe

The elder replied, as he pecked the younger's cheek and drifted off to sleep, tgt with the younger inside his arms.

---♡---