Yandere Humanized Snowman

Start from the beginning

"Nope, nope. Not doing this." You gasped, taking the steps two at a time to get away from him. Though you leaned against the door to keep it shut. You don't know what that thing inside it, but you know it's not your cousin. The snowman on the bottom looked up at you. At least you were safe since he didn't have legs.

"You're scared of me, Snowflake?" He hummed almost like he was surprised, "I didn't think you would be so scared of someone when you were so nice to give them your scarf. The first even kind act shown to me."

"You weren't alive. You're not supposed to be alive." You sneered, glancing back at the row of snowmen, "It doesn't matter. You can't get me up here and you'll melt when the sun comes out."

He was silent, but it almost looked like he gave you a wicked grin as the wind picked up. Wrapping your coat tighter around yourself, you tried to block the wind as much as you could. When it finally settled, you glanced back at him, in absolute fear. He was humans now. The first step he took on the stairs, you bolted inside and locked the door. Pushing the fake cousin to the side. It's not like he could do much to you if he wanted too anyway.

Running into the living room, you yelp when you ran into your uncle.

"Where's the fire, (Y/N)?" He laughed.

"There's a monster outside. It killed someone." You panted, shivering when he put a cold hand on your shoulder.

"A monster? I will admit those snowmen are kind of strange but calling them monsters is a bit of a stretch." He laughed, which is when you saw an identical glowing snowman necklace to the one the monster had. Now that you actually looked at your uncle, his eyes were glowing an unnatural blue color. Swallowing the lump in your throat, you backed away from him. This wasn't your uncle.

"I'm going to go talk to dad." You grumbled, hoping you sounded normal. 

Going to the kitchen, you stood next to your dad to get his attention, "Dad, can I talk to you?"

Examining each family member to see who had the necklace for safety, you almost felt sick when you saw that all of them had the same one. Even your dad, who was now watching you in curiosity.

"What is it?"

You can't tell him. He's not your dad. Instead, you need to be alone to figure out how to get out of here.

"I'm going to bed. It's been a long day after all." You lied, hoping to sound convincing as you headed to the bedrooms.

"Hold on." He called grabbing your arm in a cold grip, "It's almost midnight. Stay up a little longer and join us outside."

That's the last thing you want to do, "No, I'm okay."

You tried to pull away but yelped as you felt your uncle grab your other arm, tightly. They know you know and that scares you. Even when you tried to pull away with all your strength, they didn't budge as they pulled you to the living room. Whimpering when the fake cousins opened the door, and the monster came in.

"Locking me outside, wasn't very kind of you, (Y/N). Though considering you were terrified, I'll forgive you, this time." He chuckled, glancing up at your fake father and fake uncle, "Do you like them? They're perfect copies, aren't they?"

"What did you do to my real family?" You growled, being held back as you lunged to attack him. That only made him smile though.

"You know what I did." He hummed, making you quickly glance at the other snowmen outside, "You're the only one I spared, because, well, you're my special, one-of-a-kind, snowflake."

"Why did you kill them?" 

"Just because I could and so I could have total control over everyone around you." He shrugged his shoulders like it wasn't a big deal, "I mean, if we're going to be together and you try to run off, I need to know that everyone around you will bring you back to me."

"Why would I ever been with a stranger, let alone one who killed my whole family?" You snapped, wincing when he sighed, in annoyance and held up a snowman necklace.

"This is going to be my only warning, Snowflake." He growled, "You are mine. I'm not going to let you go because you were the first person to treat me kindly when I first came to life. If you decide that you want to keep running away, I will turn you into a puppet as punishment. I would prefer not to do that since you will lose your human warmth, but I will. Am I clear?"

The idea of becoming a puppet wasn't appealing. Especially since you know you won't have control over your own body. Giving a weak nod, you tensed when your fake uncle and fake dad pushed you to him. Though he wrapped you tightly in his ice-cold arms. Not surprising for a snowman. For once since the nightmare started, everything seemed to go still as you heard the bells ring for midnight.

"Ah it's already midnight." He hummed, pulling you into a kiss. That was when everything about the situation hit you.

You lost your family and your freedom to a snowman. Your dad, aunt, uncles, and cousins were all murdered by this snowman, yet here he is kissing you like it was his lifeline. The real, warm, family love you had, was replaced with cold, obsessive love. It was enough to make you cry, feeling like you were going to be alone.

Feeling him pull away then wrap you into a hug again, you tried not to let him know that you were crying.

"Happy new year, Snowflake."