17-Ifly

Today's the last day of filming for the drama. Everyone is a bit sad since they will be saying goodbye to everyone on set, but Mark is currently panicking since today is the day.
He completed everything last night and made sure to check everything twice after he woke up. He's so fucking nervous that he barely said a word to Haechan today. Also he doesn't want to spoil anything to him because he feel like he might if he has one conversation alone with the boy.
Right now he's just in his dressing room rehearsing the song quietly while writing down small notes for later.

He gets startled though once someone knocks on the door. "Hey Mark you ready to film the last scene?"
"Yeah I'll be there in a bit Hyung."

Mark let's out a deep sigh once Jaehyun leaves the room. Thank goodness it wasn't the brunette or else he would malfunction.

Mark walks to the set and freezes as soon as he gets there. There he was, in all his glory Lee Donghyuck rehearsing lines with the others.
God he has such a pretty smile.
Mark doesn't realize that he's been standing there for two minutes with a smile on his face. Doyoung just looks at him disgusted. He whispers to Jaehyun next to him. "You seeing this right now?"
"Pfft you haven't ?"
Jaehyun just laughs at Doyoungs confused face.

"All right places everyone!!"
They start to film the last scene in a dining hall . It's decorated as a club for the kdrama though. The characters have officially graduated high school as they've come to celebrate for a last dinner. Mark is barely keeping a smile on his face at the sight of Seungwoos hands all over Haechan.
The outfit the younger is wearing isn't helping either.

They all cheers with their beers and yell to celebrate

They all cheers with their beers and yell to celebrate. Seungwoo kisses Haechan on the lips as everyone ignores them and yells louder. Beer is spilled all over the place as the music gets louder.
Haechan drags Seungwoo to the dance floor and starts moving to the rhythm with the boy behind him. The music gets softer as the lights change to a slower pace.
The camera zooms in on them as Seungwoo holds Haechans waist bringing him closer.
Everyone stands at the sidelines
"taking photos" and quietly cheering for them.
the song soon lowers so we can hear their lines.

"Can you believe we made it this far? I mean I never would've thought I would end up holding the schools most beautiful boy in my arms tonight."

Haechan rests his hands around Seungwoos neck smiling shyly.
"I'm surprised I put up with you this long. You were a real pain in the ass."
Seungwoo smiles and pulls the brunette closer to whisper in his ear.
"Yeah I bet I was.... Han Sojung.
Especially to your ass."

Seungwoo then gives the shorter male a small smack on his butt making Haechan squeak and widen his eyes. Seungwoo just smiles and kisses him on the lips passionately.
The camera zooms out as they all start dancing around the couple happily.