14-its your birthday (birthday cake)

They are all at the filming site as the actors are going over their lines. Mark is talking with Jaehyun about his scenes with him and Haechan is sitting on a chair while talking with Sunwoo about their next scene together.

"I'm so excited this will be our first scene together, well besides the group scenes now we're just alone."
"Yeah, I'm kinda nervous since I'll work with such a great actor."
Haechan giggles loudly.
"Who? I don't know anyone."
Sunwoo smiles at his cuteness and pinches his cheek. "Cutieee I was talking about you!"
"Me?? but why? I'm not that talented, I mean I do admit I'm prettyyyyy good, but not SUPER good."
"Well at least you admitted you're prettyyyy good, that's good enough for me."
Haechan laughs shaking his head.

From afar though.....

Mark has completely blocked out the sound of Jaehyuns voice. He's watching the brunette having a conversation with Sunwoo and he's about to lose himself. He wants to just pull the younger somewhere and kiss his beautiful face, he's trying really hard not to because there's so many people. Also another reason, but he won't acknowledge that right now.

Mark gulps as he stares more and more at the golden male. His outfit looks so fitting for his role, and especially his body. It compliments his thighs so well that they just look so perfect he wants to mark them.

The older licks his lips at the younger crossing his legs, but then he gets a bit angry as he notices Sunwoo pat his thigh

Why is he touching him like that??

Haechan just laughs loudly at whatever Sunwoo is saying and the older notices how Haechan hits the boy whenever he laughs. Mark keeps watching from a distance not letting the younger leave his sight.
Jaehyun meanwhile...

"So basically that's it... I just don't understand how hard it is to adopt a dog when Chenle can do it!"
Jaehyun sighs thinking about his new obsession.

🤹🏻‍♀️

It's the next day and they're now filming another scene with the main leads and everyone. Seungwoo is having a birthday party for Haechans character and they are all gathered at seungwoos house. Basically it's a airbnb they rented out just for this day so they're all excited. Haechan is excited for one thing mostly.

Eating cake!!!

The golden male is now having his makeup touched up as he covers his legs with a blanket.
"Haechan I'll be applying glitter now, be careful not to blink please."
"Yes noona."
The makeup crew and stylist are all busy making sure he looks absolutely hot this episode. Especially since it's a birthday party they need to go a bit out.
"All done! Now don't rub your eyes or cry because this masterpiece just took me an hour and a half."
Haechan laughs and nods getting up to go put on his outfit.
He changes quickly and looks in the mirror one last time before making his way to the set.

{Extraordinary  Love} A MH storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara