9-sweet times

"Ughh Hyungg can't you go a little faster?"

"Babe I know, but we're in traffic."
Haechan starts to pull on his shorts bc the fabric is pressing down is starting to feel uncomfortable. Mark has one hand on his thigh and is rubbing small circles to comfort him.
"hyung that's not helping!!"
Mark stops his movements and just rests his hand on the youngers thigh instead. "We're almost there baby."
"Mghh."
As they pull in the parking lot, they quickly exit the vehicle and head to the elevators. They pass the front desk and thank goodness no ones in the lobby, or else they would've seen how messed up they look.
As they hear the elevator ding, they step inside and press the 12th floor. Haechan starts to leans on Mark as they hold hands to calm themselves. But once the bell dings they rush quickly towards their room. "Aish where the fuck is the card??" Mark is almost digging through his wallet to find the keycard. Haechan begins to whine and rub his legs "finally".
As soon as they open the door Mark slams it shut and pulls the younger towards him into a needy kiss.Feeling Haechan losing balance, Mark grabs his waist as the younger steadies himself. "Let's take this to the bedroom hm?" Haechan nods.

Pieces of clothing are everywhere as Haechan leans on the bed slowly as Mark hovers him then attaches his lips to the youngers neck. "Mmngh" Haechan pulls on Marks hair to connect their lips once more. "P-please hyung.." Mark then gets rid of the rest of their clothing. Haechan can feel the olders eyes on him "hyung!"
"I know baby." And then he walks over to his bag laid on the floor to get the lube.
Mark quickly spreads some on his finger and the youngers hole.
"Mh..it feels weird."
"It'll get better, don't worry."
And it did alright. As soon as Mark inserted his finger, the younger starts to breath out slowly. "more." Mark starts to move his finger while inserting a second one.
"Ahh.." Mark starts to scissor him and Haechan can barely open his eyes at how much pleasure he feels.
As the younger starts to grind back on Marks fingers he adds a third.
"mark please!"
"Please what baby?" And then he slows his fingers down.
"p-please." Haechan is such a mess as he tries to wiggle himself for more friction.
Mark then pulls out his fingers and leaves the youngers hole clenching on air.
He goes closer to the younger and whispers in his ear, "say it chanie." then going down to his neck leaving more marks in places he hasn't.
"hyung-
Agh holy fuck!"
Mark is caressing his bare hips slowly while licking over the new hickeys.
"I- I want you. Please."
Mark smiles and kisses the younger once more. "me too baby."
He grabs more lube and covers his hard dick, then aligns himself near the youngers hole. "Tell me if you want me to stop okay?" Haechan nods.
"Words Chanie."
Haechan gulps "I know hyung, please just put it in already-
AHH!"
Mark slowly sinks in as the younger moans loudly. He then pushes all in at once and they both groan at the warm and tight feeling. "you can move now."
Mark takes this advice and pulls out once before going in faster and stronger.

"Fuck you feel so good." Haechan moans at this as Mark speeds up a bit.
"Marrrrk." The older is moving faster while trying to hold the younger into place. He grabs a hold of his waist but it's still not enough so he stops his movements slowly. "Turn around, I wanna fuck you from behind." Haechan quickly rolls over and Mark is quick to get a hold of those curvy hips and slide his dick in at a fast speed. "Fuckkk you feel so nice baby! God you're doing so well!" Haechan moans at this and clenches onto the older a bit.
"Fuck do that again." Mark speeds up his pace as the younger moans uncontrollably.
Skin slapping and groans are heard all through the room. "Mark I-
I need to- oh fuuuck hyung."
Mark laughs a bit and kisses his beautiful back. "It's okay baby, go ahead. Cum for me."

Mark gets a hold of the youngers dick and starts to meet it with his thrusts.
"Oh god I'm close too."
Haechan moans loudly as he comes undone. Mark fucks him harder and chases his high too.
"Mhhh fuck chanie." mark cums inside the younger. "Mgh hyunggg." Mark tries not to squish the younger with his body so he pulls out and lays next to him.
The only sound now being heard are the hard breathing of them catching their breath.
Mark looks over at the younger and smiles lovingly while pulling his waist towards himself.
"You look so beautiful like this."
Haechan smiles as Mark places his hand to caress the youngers cheek. Mark can sense that they're both tired so he brushes a hair from the youngers face and places a peck on his forehead.
"Let's get you cleaned up."
Haechan sighs at this and nods.
Mark then carries the younger to the bathroom to wash themselves off.
Th older places Haechan down on the counter, so he could warm up the bath. As he turns around he notices how much hickeys are on the youngers body. "Damn, you should see yourself right now."
"Why?" Haechan slowly turns around to look at himself through the mirror. He gasps a bit at how marked up he is. "Marrrk, we're supposed to leave tomorrow!!"
Mark laughs at how cute he looks when mad and just places his arms around the others waist.
"Don't worry, you can just wear my hoodie and say your too tired to meet anyone."
Haechan gives him an angry look. But mark kisses his cheek to calm him down. "H-how am I supposed to wear your hoodie for that long? It's still hot outside.."
"Are you blushing baby? After everything we did, you blush at that?"
"Aish just carry me to the tub already!"
Mark chuckles but still carries him carefully to the tub.
It's pretty big since they did pay a lot to get this room. So it fits both of them.