16-when?

The filming is coming to a wrap as they finish the last two episodes for the drama.  They have to also prepare for the press conference. It's a hectic week. Right now though two slackers are in their dressing room couch, with the door locked. Making out.

"Mmmh"
Mark squeezes the youngers ass as Haechan slumps entirely on top of the older. Haechan has his arms wrapped around the olders neck
pulling him closer,he hums when Mark places his hands inside his shirt. Rubbing his waist and ass as he caresses him softly.
Soon a knock is heard making them freeze. "Hey!! Mark have you seen Haechan? He's not in his dressing room!"
Haechan looks at Mark as the older just smirks. "No I haven't seen him! He's probably in the restroom!"
Haechan giggles silently."oh alright then, If you see him tell him to come to the stylists we need his outfits checked."
"Will do!"
They wait till they hear the footsteps go away and Mark pulls the slim waist towards his body as they continue their session. Haechan pulls away once Mark starts to unzip his skirt. "Hey! I still have to go check my outfits for next week,we can't."
He whispers to the older but Mark just pulls him close again making eye contact. "It's just you're so god damn beautiful, I can't help it." Mark leans in to kiss the younger as the brunette melts under him. Mark starts to use his tongue making Haechan make small moans. They pull away and smile. "I gotta go now hyung."
"Alright. see you later?"
"Uh..actually I have plans with Sunwoo for dinner afterwards."
Mark just smiles softly zipping the youngers skirt up. "Oh..alright then. Yeah you better get going then, or else they might catch you under me naked."

Haechan just laughs pushing the olders shoulder away then getting off his lap.
"Yeah yeah, very funny Mark."
Mark smiles watching Haechan fix his outfit before leaving the room.

He lets out a loud sigh. "Dinner with Sunwoo huh?"

🤹🏻‍♀️

Mark has been planning his surprise for the whole week now. He's got everything planned out so if he messes this up he will go into hibernation. He wants to make sure to do it before the press conference next week.
He's now writing lyrics at his desk with headphones in while he strums his guitar. He's so into it that he doesn't notice the door opened and closed with a certain smiley male making his way to back hug him. "Hey!"
"Holy fuck-donghyuck?"
"Hehe what are you doing that you barely heard me knocking?"
Mark quickly widens his eyes and closes his journal taking off his headphones. "Oh-you know.. just jamming out like I always do."
Mark awkwardly laughs while Haechan raises a brow. "Uh okay.. well I just got back from dinner you said you wanted to give me something."
"Yeah... it's-Um in my closet."
Haechan smiles and walks towards the closet turning around to look at the older. "Go ahead." 
Mark  smiles wider once Haechan gasps surprised. He gets up and walks towards the younger back hugging him.
"You like it?"
"Mark! This is... so beautiful . When did you have time to buy this?"
"Remember when you gave me my blue hoodie back? We still weren't on good terms but I remember wanting to give you a gift to tell you how sorry I am."
"So you bought me a....dress ?"
Haechan turns around in Marks arms now.
"Yeah... I remember you talking at night in bed about your stylist only choosing skirts for you to wear and then you said that you would like to try a dress so you could try something new."
"Mark..."
"Look...no matter what you wear I know you'll always look good no matter what you know why?"
"Hm?"
"Cause you're Lee Donghyuck and you're the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on."

Haechan feels himself blush so he looks behind him at the dress hanging on the rack. Perfectly displayed for him to see. He walks towards it and smiles softly,he picks it up and goes back to Mark.
"I'll go try it on, sit down and close your eyes for me."
"My eyes? why? then I can't see you."
"Just close them."
Mark let's out a breath and sits down at his desk chair. He hears Haechan leave to the bathroom across the hall.

Haechan quickly tries on the dress and looks in the mirror shocked at how well it fits. "Isn't it too sexy? aish that horny milk." Haechan turns his back and glances back at the mirror to look at his ass. "Well damn I look good. How did he know how to shop for me though?"

Haechan makes his way back to the room looking at Mark to make sure his eyes are closed before entering and locking the door

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Haechan makes his way back to the room looking at Mark to make sure his eyes are closed before entering and locking the door. "Chanie? did you finish? How does it fit? I wasn't sure whether or not to get you a different color, but I'll buy you more-"

Mark gets interrupted by a sudden weight being on his lap. Haechan wraps his arms around Mark smiling widely.
"Open your eyes hyung~ "

Mark slowly opens his eyes and widens at the sight being shown right now.
"wow...you look....wow."
"Do you like it?"
"Very much..."
Mark has his jaw dropped at how gorgeous the tanned body looks in black. I've made a good choice.
He thinks as he scans the younger all over. "God..."
Mark gets a hold of the small waist as Haechan plays with the olders hair behind his neck.
"Chanie.... can I fuck you?"

They make eye contact as Haechan nods yes. Soon Mark smashes his lip on the plump ones and Haechan kisses back. Mark starts to deepen the kiss using his skillful tongue as Haechan breath gets uneven. Mark roams his hand all over the youngers waist to his ass, and finally his thighs. God he just wants to make marks all over them.
For now he just massages them gently, giving them small and then large strokes. He changes towards the inner thigh and sticks his hand underneath the black dress. Haechan moans as Mark starts to give his dick a few strokes. Yes Haechan didn't wear any underwear since he wanted this to happen, so he knew it would just take more time. Marks hand goes faster now as Haechan starts moving his hips to Marks hand. "H-hyung gonna come-Heyyyy you're so meannnn."

He whines as Mark just smirks picking him up with his legs wrapped around Marks body. "I know I am, and I'm gonna be real mean to you right now. Can you handle it?"

Mark places him on the bed as he pulls down his sweats, staring at the younger on the bed. Haechan nods softly while staring up at Mark. The older takes off his shirt and throws it somewhere before climbing on top of the younger.
"Good."
Mark kisses him harshly and starts thrusting into him at a fast speed. "AUGH FUCK!"
Mark takes a look at the younger underneath him, noticing his mouth wide open telling him how good it feels.
So he speeds up even more ramming into the moaning mess. Everything feels so perfect, like this with each other. Haechan places his legs over the olders body keeping him close.
"More h-hyung morrrree!"

Mark grunts feeling Haechans tight hole clench. "Ugh fuck you feel so good baby, just for me not anyone else."
Haechan moans loudly as the skin slapping gets louder and harsher. The bed is creaking as the older fucks him hard. " YES! RIGHT THERE PLEASEEEE!!"
Mark keeps hitting that spot continuously as Haechan finally comes hard over Marks chest.
"ughhh fuck, just a little more baby."

Haechan starts to whine at the sensitivity as Mark continues thrusting in at a fast pace. He thrusts so hard at one spot Haechans leg twitches. "Uh coming- Ohh FUCK CHANIE!"
Mark thrusts one last time to make sure all of it gets in the younger.
Haechan moans feeling full.
Mark pulls out once he calms down and  lies down next to the wrecked male.
"You alright baby? I hope I didn't hurt you."
"Yeah I'm fine, just sore."
Mark looks at him worried as the younger is still shaking a bit. "You came so hard."
"Mhm it felt so good...so good."

Mark notices the youngers sleepy eyes so he's just carries him to go get washed up.
I love you so fucking much.

A/N: it's gonna be valentines tmrw! I'm so NOT excited for having to witness musty couples.

VOTE if u enjoyed:)
See ya next chap!!