6-Practice

The next couple of weeks went pretty fast considering how much shit they had to do. Everyone was busy , even if you sat down and did all your tasks, some staff member always got another one. Haechan was working hard as always and practicing his lines every minute he could.Seungwoo and him would always go over the hardest parts together, especially the lines they had to do together. They were currently working on the one of the first scenes in episode two, since it was pretty hard to get the correct emotions. The scene was basically them getting into an argument and then they have to have a "moment" where they end up making up. They just have to give each other some eye contact and hold it for a good minute and a half. But Haechan is having a hard time, especially with Mark staring at him constantly. He tries not to look at Mark in the corner, but it's so hard when he is DIRECTLY trying to get Haechan's attention by moving in his viewpoint. At this point Haechan is frustrated, he can't concentrate if Mark keeps doing this to him. He needs to talk to him-"Haechan? It's your line." Seungwoo's been waving his hand in his face for the past 5 minutes but Haechan never noticed. "Huh? Oh.. yeah I'm.. what part is it again?" Seungwoo breaths in, trying not to get mad at Haechan since he's not paying attention at the moment."Right here.... Line 28." Haechan finds it quickly and then clears his throat before they start again "I just don't understand you... you're so worried about what your Father will think, but what about you?hm?" Seungwoo looks up at Haechan after skimming his line "What about me?" "What do you want to do instead of following your Father's footsteps? You aren't some obedient little rat,and I know you have other passions." Haechan tries to hide his laugh, but Seungwoo beats him to it. "Hey Haechan did you just call me a rat??" Haechan suppresses the urge to just laugh out loud but it's too late. He burst out with the most cutest laugh Seungwoo has ever heard." I'm sorry- I'm - they really just had to include that ??" He burst into more laughter , and soon Seungwoo joins in. All they can hear are their laughter filling the place, everyone else around them are fixing up the outfit plans or just organizing, but then they stop to watch the two leads and can't help but smile at them. They really look adorable. Everything stops once the Director comes to check on them though. Everyone soon gets back to work, meanwhile he checks up on the two leads. " y'all must be getting along well, I'm glad. Now can I see you're last scene in episode 2?" Haechan then stops to find his page, but as he reads it... he notices something.

There's a kiss scene.

Okay not exactly a kiss scene. They won't make out but still. It states that Seungwoo leans into his Characters face and their lips touch for a moment. So that means he's gonna have to let Seungwoo do this in front of.... Mark. Haechan gasps as he realizes Mark in the back talking with Jaehyun, if he turns his head he might see them. I mean Why should Haechan care if he sees them? Should he? They're not....together.. "Haechan you ready??" Haechan glances once more to Mark and nods a bit. " Alright 1,2,3......Action!!"

"Would you mind leaving? I kind of would like to be alone right now." Seungwoos character says almost angered.
"Now why would I listen to you? You're not my Mommy.."
Seungwoos character stands up and walks towards Haechan."oh really? Why? Will you listen to me if I'm your..."
Haechan gulps and looks down. He senses everyone's eyes on them.

"Daddy?"
Everyone around us squeals and cheers.
"W-what? No!! Besides if you were my real mommy and daddy they wouldn't talk to me like this!!! They would give me hugs and kisses, and tell me how good I am then feed me yummy food! Now you won't feed me yummy food will you?"Haechans character pouts as it says in the script
"I will if you want me too."And then it's happens. The part Haechan dreaded would not happen becomes true...
Seungwoo gently grabs Haechans chin and leans in fast to place his lips on his.Haechan closes his eyes as he hopes for this to end soon.Everyone tries to contain their cheers, but as the director yells "CUT!!!" Haechan quickly pulls back as everyone applauds them and yells nice compliments to the two leads. Well almost everyone....

"That was great you two! Now I'll leave y'all to practice some more. In about 30 minutes the stylist will come get you to try on their new outfits. Keep up the good work!!" I quickly scramble out of my seat but Seungwoo gets a hold of my arm "Hey , I'm sorry I didn't know if you wanted to actually do it yet. I should've asked your opinion first I'm so- " Haechan cuts him off since he feels bad that he reacted like that "no it's- I'm sorry too. I've never done this before,and I'm worried I'll mess everything up."Haechan runs his hand through his head as Seungwoo pats his back "I get it,but just know I'm here for you." Haechan nods and smiles slightly. Seungwoo takes his leave as Haechan feels his arm get pulled harshly. He's now getting dragged towards a vacant room and the person pushes him in and locks the door quickly.

A/N: read this next part while listening to Apocalypse by Cigarettes after sex. Y'all its what made my spark run;)

"M-mark?? shouldn't you be getting your outfit- " Haechan gets cut off as Mark ends up smashing his lips onto his. Haechan feels Mark bring his hands up to cup both his cheeks to deepen the kiss. Haechan tries to calm him down but he can't help but like it so much,so he ends up laying his hands on Marks chest instead. All you can hear in the room are lip smacking and the light bulb flickering on and off. One light bulb ends up going off as Mark sucks Haechans bottom lip, Haechan then opens his mouth to let Mark enter his tongue. "Mmmhm" Haechans now mumbling into the kiss as Marks hands travel further down making his way to Haechans waist, gently caressing for a second before fully going down and getting a hold of his ass. He then pulls him towards himself and Haechan moans. Mark pulls his face away still keeping his hands near "God I can't handle this... you haven't even shot the scene yet but I'm so fucking mad he gets to touch you like this.." Haechan pouts and looks Mark in the eyes "Hyung don't be mad...you know it's just acting..." Mark hums and then leans in for another kiss. A smooch sound is heard as he pulls away slightly
"You're mine Lee donghyuck." Haechans eyes widen a bit but then he blinks slowly as he looks down,now blushing."H-hyung.... do you... like me?" Mark looks him in the eye,as he takes a deep breathe before speaking.

"Yes. Yes I like you chanie."
Haechan gasps slightly widening his eyes even more."w-what.." Mark is now pulling back nervously."well.. yeah I mean I thought I made it pretty clear." Haechan just looks at him still mouth a bit open but then he clears his throat. "Oh... maybe I just didn't think you actually meant it."
"What? Donghyuck..." Mark hold his hand now as he brings his other hand to pinch his cheek. "H-hey.. that hurts."
Haechan pouts but Mark just brings him into a hug. "Stupid pudu." He then sighs "HEY! MEANIE." Mark just pats his head to calm him down."Will you be my boyfriend chanie?"
Haechan is now calmer as he hums into Marks shoulder."What? I didn't hear that." Haechan pulls his face away a bit but smiles softly to Mark."Mm!! Of course hyung.I would love to be your boyfriend!!"
Mark caresses the back of Haechans head as he pecks him slightly. "Good,now I get to call you mine officially."
Haechan giggles at that but just kisses Mark once more. Now how will they survive the rest of filming as a new couple??

Yup I wrote this in class and my crush is across the room so I felt extra fuzzy. Y'all I don't even know his name but it's because we have no chance to talk, literally the first time we actually sat next to each other was two weeks ago ;((( See yall next chap <33
Edit: yall I had to redo the end bc wow it was trash... I didn't even make them a couple it just happened while I was listening to my sad playlist😭