7-pouty pudu

Filming has been going great so far. They've finished 6 episodes in 4 weeks and it's been very exhausting, especially for the main leads. They might be able to release next month but it all depends how fast they get done with everything. Haechan is currently sitting on Marks lap while music plays in the background.

Wanting your love to come into me. Feeling it slow, over this dream.Touch me with a kiss, touch me with a kiss🎶

Mark is now moving his hand inside Haechans shirt along his waist as he uses his tongue to enter the youngers mouth. Haechan is trying so hard to not let himself just move his hips onto Mark right now. But he knows that once he does, there is no stopping Mark from just taking him right then and there. Even though they are in the dorms, it's still very risky. Anyone can knock or hear through these thin ass walls.
Mark pulls back a bit and kisses along Haechans loose collar. "Mmgh take it off." The younger then quickly pulls off the piece of clothing and throws it somewhere on the floor. As soon as it lands Mark pulls him closer and starts to make marks on his neck."h-hey hyung not too high remember.." Mark growls a bit before saying "I can't wait for this month to be over, I just want to show everyone you're mine." Haechan laughs slightly "Well we're gonna have to actually tell them about us first,before I walk through the door with a neck full of hickeys." Mark grins "Why not surprise them..."He pauses then kisses his neck once more before saying "I would love to see the look on their faces once they find out what we are."
"What, gay?"
"Haechan. No- well yeah... but no,I meant a couple." "Oh.. well I don't know how well we've been hiding it. You saw Johnny already giving us the eyebrow raising."
"Well that's because you're always trying to sit on my lap during the rehearsals."
"I am not."
"Are too"
"Am not!!"
"Yes you are baby." Haechan pouts as he stares back at Mark angrily.
"....ok ok. Sorry."
"Hmph.. you know you do that too."
"..Do what?"
"You're very possessive over me when I'm not even doing anything!"
"Well that's because you always look at Seungwoo with those adorable heart eyes! And you're always laughing around him as if you think he's the funniest person in the world."
"That's because he is funny. And I do not make heart eyes at him, I don't even know how to do that."
"Do too"
"Do not!"
"Do too"
"I do not!"
They are now both making intense eye contact while Haechans arms are resting around Marks neck, and The older has his arms around Haechans bare waist.They didn't even notice how they've been inching closer to each other. But now as Mark looks down at the youngers lips he can't help but lick his own. Haechan sees this and makes eye contact once more before pushing his lips onto Marks fast.

I'm giving you all my, giving you all my Giving you all my love.
Giving you all my , giving you all my Giving you all my love
All my love🎶

Haechan moans in excitement at how Mark pushes his tongue in his mouth so easily. The older brings one of his hands off the youngers waist up to the back of Haechans neck and slightly brings him closer. All of this is making Haechan feel so hot and it's making him more and more needy, but he also feels very happy just being able to be with Mark right now. Like this, making out while the sound of music is being heard as their bgm.

When you're above feeling it still
Tell me it's love, tell me it's real
Touch me with a kiss,touch me with a kiss🎶

Mark is now slanting his head as he deepens the kiss. Lip smacking and moans fill the air. Haechan slightly moves his hips but Mark is quick to stop him from doing more "no,chanie...we can't" Haechan whines at this "whyyy? I really want to..."  his voice goes quiet at the last part. Mark sighs deeply before tapping the youngers thigh, signaling to get up. "I know. I do too, but... right now we can't." Haechan goes to sit on the bed. He looks down at his lap and fiddles with his fingers. Mark takes a deep breath before walking over to him. He sits down right beside him but the younger is still looking down. Mark ends up holding his hand to grab his attention,but he still doesn't look up."Haechan." No response."Baby?.." Mark looks closer at Haechans face and notices that his eyes are watery."Hey Haechan, I have an idea." The younger now looks up at him slowly ,and Marks heart breaks at the sight. Haechan has tears in his eyes and his lips are all pouty. Just like a baby (pudu). Mark smiles and tucks a piece of the youngers long hair behind his doll-like ear."What is it?" Haechan speaks in a small voice."hmm what if I take you on a date next weekend, after we finish up on set we'll go straight to the dorms and pack."
"Pack?"
"Mhm..I'll take you somewhere. Just us."
Haechan blinks away his tears that were about to drop quickly and smiles "yes, I'd like that hyung." Mark then pulls Haechan onto the bed to cuddle some more."Good, I'll plan everything so don't worry and just focus on memorizing those lines of yours."
"But hyung.."
"Hm?"
Haechan slightly lifts his head off Marks chest to look at him. "Where will we be going? We only have two days off."
Marks smiles mischievously.
"I told you I'll plan it, and surprise you. I already have something in mind that I know you'll love."
"What is it? Hyung tell me!!" Haechan shakes Mark while the older just stares at him lovingly."you'll see babe."
And then he pecks him while the younger whines."Fine." Haechan lays his head back on Marks chest while the older wraps his arms around the youngers waist tightly.
"Let's work hard this week. You deserve the break after."
"I can't wait to see the first episodes to come out!! I wonder if I did good.."
"I know you'll do amazing. The fans will go insane at how good you are."
"You think so?"
"Yes. Now sleep, you should get some rest before tomorrow. We have a long week ahead."
"Mmkay, night hyung."
Mark kisses the youngers fluffy hair "night baby."

Well.. I want some cuddles too:(Btw I'm going to be doing a lot of time jumps. Mostly because I don't want to make a whole other story for just the drama. So yeah I'll see what I'll do. Please vote though if you enjoyed💜