11-emotions

Mark just finished getting his hair and outfit ready. He walks on set to see other actors and his members having a conversation.

The one person he wants to see isn't there though. He frowns a bit and makes his way over to Taeyong.
"Hey hyung have you seen Haechan?"

"Huh? He was just here a few- oh yeah I think he went to the refreshments table. Check there?"

"Oh okay thanks."
Mark smiles making his way to the snacks. But he quickly frowns only seeing Jaehyun there eating a granola bar.
"Hey Mark, what's up?"

Mark just sighs while looking around the area for a specific male.
"Nothing, have you seen Haechan?"

"Oh, yeah."
Mark widens his eyes.
"Well where?"

Jaehyun hums and swallows more of his granola. "Well I saw him going to the stairs. He probably went outside?"

"The rooftop?"
"Maybe..... not sure though. I just saw his fluffy hair."

Mark sighs at this and thanks Jaehyun before walking to the rooftop stairs.

Seungwoo circles his arms around Haechan giving him a goodbye hug. Still having his arms around him Seungwoo pulls his head back. Then makes eye contact with the smaller.

Mark finally made it to the rooftop doors and mumbles a couple words about how hard it is to find the younger male.

Seungwoo leans in while Haechan flutters his eyes close.

Mark smiles while opening the door ready to complain to the younger about how long it took to-

His smile drops. He's frozen while holding onto the door handle.

Seungwoo leans his head at an angle to deepen the kiss.

Marks smile is long gone.

The silence is soon disturbed by a yelling voice echoing through the stairwell walls.

"MARK THE DIRECTOR IS looking for you... what are you doing just standing there?"

Haechan pulls away quickly and looks up from the bottom of the stairwell.
He gasps as he sees Mark standing at the top with a Jaehyun leaning over his shoulder to look at the issue.

"What is it Mark? Oh hi Haechan! Hi Seung- "

Mark stands back and let's go of the door he was holding up until now. Walking away to his dressing room.

Haechan quickly gets rid of the arms trapping him and follows the older.

Jaehyun just peaks inside once more to look at Seungwoo.
"Uh the director is asking for you."

Seungwoo looks up and clears his throat. "Thanks I'll be there in a sec."

Jaehyun just smiles and closes the exit doors.

But he opens them once more.
"Yeah he said to hurry up."

Seungwoo nods and starts walking back up the stairs. "Got it."

"Mark.... Mark wait up.."
Haechan almost trips on some wires but quickly stables himself and follows the older.
"Mark slow down..."

They end up making their way to the back where all the dressing rooms are. Mark walks to his and leaves the door open. Letting the younger walk in before closing it.