15-no thanks

Mark had been teasing the younger for the whole week now. Haechan let's him touch him though even if he never finishes he still gets what he wants. Like right now, they are at the filming site with everyone gathered in a circle. They're supposed to be taking a break and rehearsing their lines, but some golden male wearing a pretty skirt with lace is flirting with everyone around him.
Mark is about to break his pen at how hard he's holding it right now. Across from him Haechan is sitting in his seat, except he's not on his chair he's on Kim Sunwoos lap reading his lines together. Mark rolls his eyes at the way he giggles throwing himself back on the handsome male.

Haechan knows that the older is watching him,why else would he sit on Sunwoos lap. Although he loves being loved by everyone, he's upset that Mark is barely reacting.
Shouldn't he say something? Maybe I should do more...
Haechan thinks of a plan and ends up going through with it anyways. He starts to wrap his arms around Sunwoos neck while the other holds his waist to not drop the brunette.
"You're gonna fall of Haechannie."
"Well then hold me."
Sunwoo chuckles wrapping his arms around the tanned males waist. Through this position Haechans skirt has slowly lifted up, showing his whole bare thigh. Mark looks down for a second to scribble something on his paper,but as soon as he looks up he drops his pen making a clacking sound on the floor.
Right across from him he sees the tanned male having laid his head down on Sunwoo as the latter plays with his hair.
"Your hair is so soft haechannie."
Mark hears them talking and focuses all his hearing on just them, ignoring the call of his name from his side.
Haechan giggles at the feeling of having a head massage. Everyone is so loud that Mark can barely hear the youngers conversation. He gets up to get a cup of water instead to help him calm down.

"That fucking bastard, why the hell is he touching his waist so tightly? I'll fucking kill him."
Mark starts mumbling while pouring his water, he gulps it down fast and turns around to head back towards the group. Instead he gets jump scared by Jaehyun eating a muffin. "Now who the hell are you mumbling about so angrily?"
"What the fuck man? What are you doing here and why were you so silent?"
Jaehyun just shrugs. "I was hungry, then I just heard your ass cursing about something so I stayed quiet. Why? was I not supposed to hear you?"
Mark starts mumbling something and Jaehyun raises a brow. "What'd you say?"
"Nothing... I'm gonna head back."
"Alright."
As soon as Mark leaves Jaehyun laughs throwing his finished muffin away.
"God... he's so stupid, thinks I didn't see him angrily scribbling earlier."

As soon as they made it to the dorm Mark drags the younger to his room. He locks the door and faces Haechan. "On the bed now."
Haechan walks toward his bed with a slight smirk. He sits down on the soft mattress straightening the fabric of his shorts out.
Mark starts to unbuckle his belt and the younger licks his lips before putting on a poker face.
He clears his throat before looking up at the older. "Hyung?"
Mark just looks at him with a small smile, then he quickly pulls down his boxers right in front of the youngers face. "Suck baby."
Haechan raises an eyebrow and leans back on both of his hands staring up at Mark.
"I don't want your dick though."
It's now Marks turn to raise a brow.
"Oh really?"
"Mhmm." Haechan nods while they make strong eye contact. All of a sudden Haechan gets pushed back on the bed as Mark climbs on top of him. The brunette makes a small sound as his arms are now trapped above his head.
"We'll see how you feel after this."

Haechan gasps as Mark starts to kiss his exposed neck as best as he can. The youngers shirt is blocking everything so he can't reach certain places. Mark decides to let go of the youngers arm for now and pulls up the youngers shirt to take it off. He decides to trail kisses from his jaw all the way down to his collarbones and then his chest.
"Unggh hyungg."
Haechan starts to squirm as Mark heads towards his stomach, giving light pecks as he holds his waist and one of his thighs firmly.
Mark moves even lower now, passing the youngers rising tent, and pulling up the small black shorts. "Hyung?what are you-  AHHhh"

Mark starts to suck harshly at the youngers honey thighs. He moves his lips towards his inner thighs now and kisses while giving the skin small tugs. "HYUNG NO-"
Mark now pulls back and flips the younger over pulling down the boy's shorts and boxers.
Now they're both naked as Mark pulls Haechans body back against his hard cock.
Haechan starts to whine rubbing his ass back to tease Mark and also to give him a hint.
Mark just groans squeezing the youngers waist tighter.
"I thought you said you didn't want my dick."
The older bends down over the small body brushing his cock against the plump ass as Haechan holds in a moan and breathes out shakily. "please hyung...". He speaks quietly.
"What's that ?"
Mark then starts to kiss a trail down the now curved back. He stops once he reaches the plump ass and just let's out a breath near it.
Haechan arches his back more making the olders lips come in contact with his skin. Mark gives it a peck then slowly it turns into a bite.
"Ow hyunnng!"
Mark laughs as he starts to use separate the boy's cheeks with his hands. Taking a peek at the small pink hole. It looks so inviting, so mark places his lips right on it as Haechan lets out the whiniest noise ever. "Mark please.."
Mark doesn't listen and starts inserting his tongue at a fast speed. "AGHHH -MARK."
Haechan moans loudly as Mark grabs his ass tighter now pushing his tongue deeper. Haechan is so loud he's  glad the members went out for dinner.
"Fuck MARK I gonna mmm-"
Mark sucks harder once more before pulling away. Haechan let's out a disappointed breath.
Mark just pulls the younger up by his waist.
Now being back hugged, Haechan let's out a content sigh as Mark kisses his neck slowly.

Mark wants to wait until his surprise he had planned to have sex. But he can't anymore, not when the younger is now moving his ass slowly against his aching member. Mark sucks on a certain spot making the younger stutter his hips a bit. Mark leans the younger down harshly as he aligns his cock with his hole.
Haechan sucks in a breath at how slowly Marks entering. "Just fucking fuck me already you fucking ass- UGGGHH"
Mark starts pushing his member in quickly all while Haechan is screaming in pleasure.
Mark gets a hold of the curvy hips bringing them back with a tight grip. Haechan moans at how good it feels on his skin. He can feel his breath start to go uneven but he still wants more. Mark is slamming into him so hard that the bed is ramming into the wall, making a banging noise each time he thrusts. "Oh god... fuck Chanie you're so fucking good."
Mark sees the younger put his head down and furrows his eyebrows fucking him harder.
"Fuck no baby, I wanna hear you moan for me." Mark pulls out and pulls the youngers sweaty body and takes a look at his face real quick.

God he's so fucking beautiful.

Haechan can barely see with how hazy he feels.
"Fuck me....hyung."
He whispers out of breath as his chest heaves up and down. Mark doesn't wait another second and spreads the long tanned legs pushing in once again.
"Mmmm that's right baby."
Mark hears the younger moan loudly as he hits a certain spot. So he then thrusts repeatedly into that same spot as the younger cries with pleasure. "Marrrrk! I need... ohhuhhhhyes yes!"
Mark can feel that they're both close so he doesn't stop until he feels the younger clench on him. "Come baby, together."
Mark grunts as he starts slowing down his pace. He makes sure to hit that spot harsh once more, and that makes Haechan come as he moans the olders name loudly.
"MARK!OHHHHHUH"
Mark comes inside the younger and lays down exhausted.

The room reeks of sex and sweat. Good thing Haechan rooms alone.
They both just lie there still trying to catch their breath. Mark looks over at the younger and sees his eyes closed,
He then looks at the rest of his appearance. He notices how much hickeys are on him and he wonders how he's gonna cover the ones on his neck. "Sleepy?"
Haechan just nods, he can barely speak. Mark smiles softly at him and uses his finger to swipe his sweaty bangs out of his face. "Let's get you a bath."
"I can't get up..."
"I figured, can't even open your eyes."
Haechan frowns as Mark just carries him to the restroom to wash up.

A/N: yall... I didn't mean for them to actually do it... but oh well I guess I was just into it aha.

Well please VOTE if u enjoyed !!!
see u next chap:)