🐻 Chapter Fifty One 🐻

Start from the beginning

I had no idea how long I sat out there but I was startled from my daydreams by soft warm hands wrapping themselves around my shoulders.

"Why aren't you in bed with me?"Lulu mumbled in a sleepy voice as she kissed my neck.

"I couldn't sleep."I replied setting my cup down so I could pull her into my lap.

"Why? Are you okay? What's wrong?"Lulu asked cupping my face so she could look into my eyes.

She looked so cute fussing over me like that

"Nothing's wrong, I'm okay, I promise."I assured her taking her hands and kissing the tips of her fingers.

She assessed my eyes to make sure I wasn't lying to her and when she saw that I was being sincere she nodded and snuggled into me burying her face in my chest.

"You were pretty tired when we arrived, how are you feeling?"I asked Lulu running my fingers through her unruly curls.

"Still jet lagged, I have no idea how you're awake right now."She replied suppressing a yawn.

"I have no idea either, I mean I am tired but I can't get myself to sleep."I answered.

"How about a shower or a bath? Might relax you enough so you can sleep."Lulu suggested.

"Only if you take one with me."I rambled out without thinking about words.

Lulu lifted her hands from my chest and looked at me with wide eyes. I was expecting her to reject me and say no but she surprised me by smiling and kissing me softly.

"Okay."She answered getting off my lap and holding her hand out for me.

I didn't even question it, just grinned happily and followed her back into the room towards the bathroom.

She let go of my hand to start filling the tub so I took that chance to tie up my dreads so they wouldn't get soaked.. They were getting longer day by day meaning they took a longer time to dry up.

Once Lulu was done with the tub, she turned to look at me with a shy look in her eyes.

"We don't have to do this you know."I said looking at her.

"We can't keep putting off seeing each other naked. We've been together for more than a year and we've never seen each other fully naked. We're husband and wife now so unless we plan on being celibate for life, we've got to do this sooner rather than later. Unless you don't really want to."Lulu rambled on insecurities slipping into her voice.

I shook my head and took three wide steps towards her. I lifted her up effortlessly and placed her on the sink so we were eye to eye.

"Don't ever think that again. I want this, I want you. I have from the moment I met you and its been hard holding back all this time but I respected you enough to wait until you were my wife. You're finally are and all I want to do is rip the clothes off your body and make love to you all day long. I just have to be sure that this is what you want too."I explained to her.

"I want this."Lulu replied smiling at me.

I didn't wait for any other explanation, just stepped away from her long enough to turn off the taps in the tub. I picked Lulu up once again and carried her to the bedroom placing her gently on the unmade bed.

"Do you trust me?"I asked Lulu hovering over her as I supported my weight on my elbows.

"Undoubtedly."She replied looking into my eyes so I could see the reflection of her emotions in her brown orbs.

She really did trust me and even if I was scared as hell that I would disappoint her for her first time, I needed to get over myself. Lulu was giving me a gift and I had to man up and treasure it because I only got one chance to prove myself to her.