🦜 Chapter Twenty Seven 🦜

LULU'S POV

I woke up at six o'clock the next morning feeling well rested and in the comforting arms of my boyfriend. Like a creep I stared at him for a good ten minutes just admiring how handsome he was. The previous night had gone better than expected and James and I now had officially had our first sleepover. We'd just made out because neither of us was ready to have sex yet. It was hard resisting James but I have my values to uphold and I was taught to wait till marriage. I wasn't prim and proper and would probably break that rule considering how tempting James was but that was later. I was content making out with him for the time being.

I detached myself from him arms as quietly as I could but he still managed to stir awake.

"Morning babe."He greeted in his husky morning voice that traveled all the way to my nether regions.

See what I meant by hard to resist.

"Morning handsome. I'm going to the gym, want to join me?"I asked.

"No thanks, not my thing. Wake me when you get back."He replied before turning around and going back to sleep.

The nerve of that man. How could he be so fit if he didn't like the gym? The guy had an eight pack for crying out loud. It was probably all the manual labor he did. His refusal didn't detter me so I changed into biker shorts, a cropped sweatshirt and some sport shoes before making my way to the gym.

I worked out for forty five minutes which was less that the time that I usually did but I had a half naked man in my bed who I really wanted to get back to. When I got back James was still sleeping looking delicious as ever, his back muscles exposed to my ogling eyes. I made quick work of my morning routine and after my shower I got dressed in a matching pair of white cotton shorts that reached just below my ass and a long sleeved cropped sweater.

I remembered that Ruth was supposed to pass by on her way to school so I decided to start on breakfast. She would probably bring Mark with her so I made enough food for four. James woke up when I was cutting up the fruit and before he could touch me I immediately sent him to the bathroom for a shower. I'd managed to find one of my biggest t-shirts that could fit him and he was to wear that with the jeans he had on the previous night.

When I was done cooking I set everything up in the patio so we could have a nice breakfast outside. I went back into the cabin to get the juice and found James buttoning his jeans. The t-shirt fit a little too tight but it just outlined his muscles more and that was a plus for me.

James pulled me into his arms and kissed me good morning. My toes curled in my socks and in that moment I was happy and content in the arms of the man I loved. Yes I loved James. I'd realized that the night of my sisters wedding when he had been there for me and managed to calm me down even while drunk. He had consoled and listened to me in my most vulnerable and that had made me realize that I loved him with all my heart. James was it for me.

"Why did you make so much food?"James asked as we stood in a hug beside my bed.

"Ruth is passing by on her way to work and she'll probably bring Mark with her."I replied and he nodded without asking further questions."You're not worried about them knowing about us?"I asked when he didn't say anything.

"They already know. They whole village does after we announced it to my mom. If she had her ways the whole country would know."He explained.

I laughed"Sorry I asked."

"It's fine and before they get here I want to thank you for another amazing night. It almost beat the one where we had our first kiss but that one will always be special to me."He admitted and I leaned up to him for a kiss with a winning grin on my face.