🐺 Chapter Fifty 🐺

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I saw James' eyes run up and down and he gave me a subtle approving nod. Instead of going for a traditional white gown, I'd added a twist to my dress. It was a white bridal strapless jumpsuit with a lace bodice and flowing bottom. The part I loved best was the red train made of red shukas matching the white red bottoms I was wearing. My overgrown hair was in a fancy updo to hold up my crown and veil and my make up was simple and elegant.

Isaac and I took our time walking down the aisle and finally made it to the altar

Isaac and I took our time walking down the aisle and finally made it to the altar. When the Reverend asked who was giving me away, Isaac stepped forward while James stepped down. He took my hand and put in James' hand. I resisted the urge to squeeze James' fingers since it would be inappropriate at that moment.

"You better take care of her or else I have a special bullet with your name on it."Isaac threatened making me smile.

"You have my word, I'll take care of her."James assured him.

They shook hands, Isaac kissed the back of my hand before taking his place next to the groomsmen.

"You look absolutely breathtaking."James whispered as he took my hand leading me up the few steps to the altar.

"You look very dashing too."I replied squeezing his arm.

Ruth helped me with with the train of my dress as James and I stood facing the Pastor. Pastor Like prayed to officially start the ceremony before he asked James to take off my veil so that he could confirm that it was me under the veil. James smiled victoriously when our eyes met for the first time. I smiled back resisting the urge to kiss him.

"Now that you've confirmed that she really is your bride, let's continue from there

"Now that you've confirmed that she really is your bride, let's continue from there."Pastor Luke said motioning for us to face him.

Ruth fixed the train of my dress once more as we faced the pastor to start our wedding and it was all a huge blur from there. I was there present in the moment but I was still anxious and excited for what awaited James and I after we said our vows. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with the man next to me.

We had already been together long enough, loved each other to our core, had been through literal death together and survived and to me that was the testimony of how real our love was.