pt 27: Obsession.

AGAIN, CREDITS TO carlxgrimesxtwd

The next day, The whole family went out for some dinner together. But they did it on a cruise instead. The family really needed a relaxation time and if it meant they had to spend money, they honestly didn't mind.

You and Jayla were in the bathroom, fixing up your clothes and makeup for the little dinner you all were having. But, you needed some advice from Jayla. "Hey Jayla?" You asked. "Mhm?" she responded. "I need some advice. I really want to um..how do I say this." You fumbled. "I don't know, I really want to be more bolder or something towards Javon if you know what I mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "You mean like, you wanna take the lead, is what you're trying to say?" She asked. You nodded quickly. "Well, I don't really know how to help you since I'm not in a guys perspective, but I know someone you can ask." She said.

"So what you're saying is, you wanna be the guy but not." Jaden said, sitting on the bed. "No you idiot, I don't want Javon thinking he always has to like...I don't know. Be the first one to make a move I guess?" You said and crossed your arms. "We've been together for a while and I feel like he's been doing way too much for me, and I wanna do the same for him." You sat next to him. "Alright, alright. I'll help you. But first you gotta change that outfit. You look like how my mom would dress." Jaden said jokingly. "Hey what's wrong with what I'm wearing!"

 "Hey what's wrong with what I'm wearing!"

he laughed, "Everything." Jaden took your hand and brought you over to you and Jayla's room. "Jayla, you were gonna let her leave to dinner like this?" he asked. "I didn't wanna be mean about it." She said and started smiling, then the smiling turned into laughing. "Whatever, just get her changed." he said and walked away. "Alright fine." Jayla said and took your hand, taking you to her suitcase full of clothing.

"Alright come out Y/N" She said.

"Damn, looking hot as fuck

"Damn, looking hot as fuck." She said. "I mean, I like it but it's a family dinner you know? I think it's a BIT too revealing." you said looking into the mirror. "Well there's more outfits to try on so knock yourself out, i'll be here." She said and smiled. You nodded going back in the bathroom. "This is cute" you said trying on another outfit.