pt 15: b e l i e v e m e

Before I start, I would love to give a huge thanks to carlxgrimesxtwd for helping out with this episode 🤍

(Javon's POV)

After coming home from school, I went up to my room heartbroken. I started to cry my tears out. And I've never cried before, and especially not like this. It was honestly hard to let someone go like that. Especially if you love them with your heart and soul. After crying for what almost felt like an hour, my eyes became red and puffy. I couldn't even cry anymore because of how I felt.

I fell asleep after crying for almost two hours. Rubbing my eyes, I heard someone knock on my door. "come in" I said with a cracked voice. It was Neveah. I tilted my head and got super mad seeing her face in mine. "What the fuck do you want Neveah? You already ruined my relationship with my girlfriend. Seriously what the hell do you want. Your some crazy ass bitch that ruins peoples relationships. And your fucking cold for that." I said as my voice was shaking. I had the urge to push her or something, but I'm not really like that.

"Well since you and Y/N broke up, I have a chance..." She said and got closer to me, she sat on my lap and almost kissed me. I pushed her roughly and yelled, "Get the fuck out of my house. Right now." I said. "Or what baby?" she said in a taunting voice. I stormed out of my room going to my parents room and told them, "Excuse me for my language, But can you tell that read headed ass bitch to leave our house! She ruined me and Y/N's relationship!" I said and showed them the picture of her kissing my cheek that was posted on the internet.

After and hour, Neveah was sitting on the couch alone. I laughed, "Bye" I said and smiled.
"Pfft, what do you mean? My parents are on a business trip and wont be back till-" She got cut off. "Till now." Neveah's parents walked in the house and had her bags packed. "We are leaving now. And don't think you're coming back here young lady. You are grounded for a month. How could you do that to Javon and his lover? You wouldn't like it if someone did that with your boyfriend hm?" Her mother said. Neveah just rolled her eyes, "Don't worry, Ill be back." She said and smirked. Jeez, she needs to see a mental therapist or hospital. She's crazy as fuck. I thought to myself.

Now that they left, it was time to get my girlfriend back. I quickly changed into something a little more dressy for Y/N's surprise...

TO BE CONTINUED....