pt 5: c o n f u s i o n.

(Javons POV)

7:30 pm

It's been about a three months me and Y/N have been friends. And i've feel like I've been falling in love with her day by day. But, I don't even know if she likes me back. Now, I know what you're wondering. "But Javon, literally every girl wants you. You can get any girl you want" But it's true. It looks to me that she likes Jaden more than me. How could she like JADEN more than me. I mean, we are twins after all, but look at me. I'm literally the hotter twin. How can she like him more?

Just as I was caught up in my thoughts, I heard the doorbell ring. Hm, that's weird. I thought. Jaden was out hanging out with friends. Mom and Dad went out for dinner. Who would be here?

I turned to the side of my bed where my door leads, and I walked out of my room going downstairs. Before I open the door, I check the ring doorbell on my phone and see that it's

WAIT, Y/N

What the fuck is she doing here? I don't even look good, all I have on is literally a white tank top and sweats. God.

I answer through my phone nervously and say "just, JUST A MINUTE" running up to my room. I threw on a sweater, spraying some of my cologne and put a hat on my head as i was lazy to to even do my hair a bit. I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hey!" she said smiling. I just stared at her. My cheeks go red and I didn't know if i should have moved or not.

"Hello? Javon? are you alright?" she asked.

"huh? yeah i'm fine." i said before nervously scratching the back of my head. I sighed and asked her "Y/N? what are you doing here? Jaden isn't here right now he went out to some Arcade with his friends." I said and put all of my weight on one leg.

"I'm here for you."

TO BE CONTINUED......

354 WORDS👴🏽