pt 8: l i e s.

Now that Javon and Y/N were dating, it was like a dream come true! They would do many things together like go to amusement parks, chill at diners. Maybe even go to drive in's and chill together. But Y/N felt like she didn't know him like that, like she thought she did.

(Y/N POV)

Honestly, I felt like my life was complete. Javon would show me off to his friends, or even the social media. Saying that i'm the best girlfriend he has ever had. I even met his other side of the family's, and he met mine. But, I felt like there was much more to it. I felt like he was hiding something from me. I just couldn't put my finger to it....

(No ones POV)
It was a Monday morning, 7:20 AM. Y/N was getting ready for school, putting on her shoes. She got a text from Javon.

 She got a text from Javon

huh? that's hella weird. Usually he always walks to my house and we bike to school or something like that together. I knew something was up. I banged my desk. I had to think of something, but maybe after school. I couldn't assume too quick. I quickly put my sweater on and walked out of the house after saying bye to my grandma and mom.

 I quickly put my sweater on and walked out of the house after saying bye to my grandma and mom

Making it into school, I see Javon?! But he told me he was gonna be late. And, I see him talking to his ex, izzy!

What the fuck? I thought. I walked straight to the two before crossing my arms, disappointed in Javon. "Javon, why the fuck did you lie? you told me you were coming late?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Who the hell is she?" she asked, also crossing her arms. "I don't know if you keep up with social media lately, but I'm his girlfriend. And Javon-" she turned to him. "That is a whole red flag right next to you. Why are you still talking to your ex? I honestly can't believe you." she said. She shook her head. But before Javon could say anything, "No, don't talk to me today." and she walked away.

(Javon's POV)

I woke up bright and early. Today was the day that I am going to see my ex. But not for my pleasure or entertainment or anything. I needed her opinion for Y/N. I needed her help trying to throw Y/N a birthday party, and also help her with valentines day since her birthday falls on Love day. The reason I ask her is because her and Y/N were the only girls I have actually talked with, and there was really no one else.

Anyway, I got dressed throwing on a plain green shirt, with black pants and a white shoes.

Damn I look fine. I said to myself in the mirror. I sprayed a little bit of cologne on my neck, and my clothes. I walked out of the house after grabbing my backpack and saying bye to my Mom and Dad.

Making it to school I saw my ex there. She smiled and tried hugging me. "Eh, no. I already told you I have a girlfriend, and I'm only here for you to help me. I even told her I couldn't walk with her for this. So can we please hurry up-" I said and looked up at izzy. Izzy had a frustrated look on her face. "what are you looking at izzy?!" I said and turned around to see Y/N.

"Javon? Why the fuck did you lie? You told me you were coming late?" Y/N said Angrily. My ex followed along with her. "Who the hell is she" I sighed, "Izzy, shes my girlfr-" But i was cut off by Y/N. She started to go off on me.

"I don't know if you keep up with social media lately, but I'm his girlfriend. And Javon-" she turned to me. "That is a whole red flag right next to you. Why are you still talking to your ex? I honestly can't believe you." she said. She shook her head. "Wait baby, just listen-" He started but she pushed him softly, saying "No, don't talk to me today." and she walked away.

TO BE CONTINUED....

YO 717 WORDS😟😟