pt 12: t h o u g h t s.

(The next day, Y/N's POV)

Javon's dad asked if I wanted to stay over at their house. I agreed since I already had my stuff packed in my backpack.

Waking up in Javon's bed, I see he's not there. I was confused. I got up from the bed, sliding my feet in my slippers and went outside to check where he was.

After being in every room upstairs, I still didn't find him. I even checked his parents room. I went to Jaden's room and asked Jaden if he knew. "Hey Jaden." I said and walked in sitting on the edge of his bed. "Do you know where Javon is? I didn't see him when I woke up. It's kinda weird." You said looking at the boy who was looking up at you. "Uh, Well no only because I just kinda woke up. But I did see he posted something on his story with neveah." He said.

"Um, who's neveah?" You asked turning your body to him. "It's the red head you were fighting last night at the match." he said.

I was in shock. Why the hell was he hanging out with the red head. Especially since he hasn't told me or offered for me to go with him. "Thanks Jaden." I said and walked off, closing his door.

I got ready for the day and straightened my hair a bit. Only since I felt like it. After doing that I went downstairs to see Javon's mom making some breakfast. "Hey momma." I said and gave her a hug. "Hey baby. Um, do you know where Javon is? I made him breakfast and I kept calling him to come downstairs." Javon's mom said. "Actually, Jaden told me he went out with neveah. I don't know where though." Javon's mom eyes squinted. "Without you?" She asked, I replied "yeah." She walked over to me and hugged me. "Aw sweetie. You know what, how about we go shopping or something, hm? We can get our nails done and buy some new clothes. What do you say?" She asked me. "But mom, I didn't even bring any money or anything." I said. "It's alright, all on me. Now go get your shoes we're leaving right now." She smiled. "If you say so." I said and went on and put on my shoes.

After a day of shopping with Javon's mom, Javon was finally home. As me and Javon's mom walked through the door, I saw him watching some T.V downstairs. I smiled and ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Baby where were you? I missed you the whole day." I said and kissed all over his face. "Hey ma, sorry me and neveah went out to catch up together since we haven't seen each other in a minute you know?" He said. I cringed at that stupid red heads name. "Oh, alright." I said. Me and mom went upstairs to her room and decided to try on some of the new clothing we bought.

 Me and mom went upstairs to her room and decided to try on some of the new clothing we bought

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I went downstairs to show Javon the dress I had on, but I saw neveah sitting next to him. Real close next to him. I rolled my eyes and tried my best to ignore her. I went infront of Javon and showed him the dress. "Baby, what do you think?" I asked. His eyes lit up and stood up a bit from the couch. "You look sexy ma." he said and looked me up and down.

"Well I think you look like a hoe." The red head opened her mouth again. "Who the fuck are you even? Your just mad that Javon wants me and not you." I said and gave her a glare. "Fuck you. At least I don't dress like a slut everyday to het male validation." I pushed Javon and started to hit her. She was honestly getting on my last nerve. It even caused Jaden and Javon's parents to come downstairs to help break off the fight. Jaden pulled the girl away and Javon kept trying to "tame" me. "Why is she even here! She keeps calling me hella disrespectful names. Like where are her parents?" I asked. Javon's dad sighed and said "Her parent's went on a business trip and that's why she's here." I shook my head and pushed Javon. "Then i'm leaving. Until she leaves ill be back soon." I said and ran upstairs getting everything I needed to go back to my house. Javon ran after you.

(No ones POV)

Javon ran for Y/N who was going into his bedroom to get her stuff. "Y/N please, you don't have to leave." He said. "Javon. no. it seems like you like this girl more than me. Going out with her without me or even without telling me. Am I not your girlfriend? Your own mom had to take me out shopping cause she felt bad because you left me out. Like I honestly have had enough of you." She said and looked up at him. "Enough of us right now." She said and picked up her stuff. "Maybe we need to go on a break or something." Was the last thing she said and walked out.

Y/N walked to Javon's parent's and told them bye in case if something actually happened to their relationship. "Bye mom and dad. See you soon." She also did the same with Javon's brother and sister. After that, She walked out. Who knows if she was gonna be back?

TO BE CONTINUED....

his girl. | Javon Waltonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें