pt 11: f i g h t !

Y/N woke up next to Javon, peacefully sleeping. She was really tired. After all of the things her and Javon went through, they still managed to stay together. Although she didn't know if they would after their new things they were trying out.

After the couple had woken up and did their little morning routines, Javon had to go do some boxing with his dad before his next tournament.

"Baby," he said and sat on the bed. He turned you around and brought you in between his legs. "Now, I have boxing practice, and I wanted to know if you wanted to come. But it's gonna be a really long day at the gym there. especially because my dad doesn't only train me. So, would you mind coming for some support?" he asked looking up at you with his hands on your waist.

"Wanna of course! I'd love to." She said and put her arms on his shoulders. She kissed the top of hos head and went off to her bag to get some clothes. Javon did the same.

She walked over to Javon

She walked over to Javon. "Is this alright?" she asked and posed for him a bit. "no no no.." he said and put his hands on your shoulders. "Baby, theres gonna be hella dudes at that gym and I really wanna show you off. Go change to something...surprising. Something new you know?" He said and she nodded. She admired the idea of Javon wanting to show her off at the gym.

"And how about this?" She asked ruffling her hair a bit in the mirror

"And how about this?" She asked ruffling her hair a bit in the mirror. She then turned around to see a stunned Javon. "Damn. Ma got some curves.."Javon said, walking towards you. He grabbed your waist, pulling you into a small kiss.

After that little moment, Javon switched into his boxing clothes. He put his gloves in his nike duffle bag, along with his extra shoes. He also packed extra clothing for right after his practice.

"Damn, baby you got some muscles" you said taunting him a little

"Damn, baby you got some muscles" you said taunting him a little. He smiled as you, him, his parents and siblings walked out to the van to get to the gym.

(author pov)

Now I know what you might be thinking. Wow, he was at boxing practice and some guy tried hitting on her and something went down. No. That's in fact the opposite what happened. Here's the real situation..

(No ones pov)

After that day, Javon has been very busy with boxing. I mean, he's been busy with boxing before but it wasn't his every day thing like how it was now. He always had to go to a practice, or a match. And Y/N was getting annoyed. Now, she wasn't getting annoyed at the fact that he had practices and all that stuff. It was the people. The girls in the crowd would always go for him. It was like they were only there for him, acting like he clearly didn't have a girlfriend or something. There was even this one day, where they were gonna announce who won a match. But, you can see on the video tapes he was trying to say hi to them. And he completely ignored you. Or domething like that....

(no ones POV) - The finals.

It was the last match of the day and everyone was getting ready to see Javon beat the shit out of some trash talker, who kept calling him out. Most people were going for Javon anyway. They've seen his videos on youtube, instagram, even his tiktok.

"COME ON WANNA! YOU GOT THIS BABY!" You yelled as his entrance music came in.

After the other guy came in, he signalled you to come and give him a kiss of good luck. You ran up to the ring quickly, giving him a quick peck and ran back to where his dad was.

The bell had rung and the match has started.

After the match, they announced who won.

"Alright," they started, "Decision is in. Representing from region 3. Coming out from the blue corner, Javon walton!" Everyone cheered for Javon, but then you saw the girls in the back row behind you and his dad, cheering louder than anything. You looked back at them and said, "Listen, you guys are only here for him. You're not actually proud that he won." You shouted at them. "And who the hell are you? Dressed like a slut in a boxing match."You're eyes widened at the red headed girl that said that to you.

"Oh you're bouta get fucked up" You said and came out of your seat and started to attack her. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to." You said to her while hitting the back of her head. All of the commotion had caused EVERYONE to look at the two of you fighting. Javon slid out from the ring quickly, as he saw the red head pull your hair. He picked you up and said "what the hell is going on here?" and looked down at you.

"It's this piece of shit Javon! She kept saying I couldn't come to your matches. She acts like she runs the place." The red head lied and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Oh don't fucking lie you strawberry short cake head ass." You said and rolled your eyes. "She called me a slut for what I'm wearing." You said and looked at his reaction.

"Okay, everyone needs to chill. Y/N, this is my childhood friend." He said and looked down at you. "Yeah? And what is that supposed to prove?" You asked.

"She's staying with us for a month.."

TO BE CONTINUED.....