pt 22: r e v e a l e d

she started, "Me and my three friends wanted to go skating today, and we went at about 6. We are usually familiar with that place where we skate so we didn't think something like this could have happened. We were all skating when these two boys approached us. They both
looked young, and they were asking us if they could get our snapchat, and even our numbers. We disagreed with their 'offer' and we simply said no. They got mad and they skated away. When me and my friends were finished skating at like 8:15 pm, and we were gonna go and get something to eat. So we left and started to walk on a random street, but it had a lot of light and buildings. The whole street was lit up too. And then we went into this cafe. I forgot the name...But anyway." She said rubbing her cheek. "We were eating food and drinking coffee, then we left. When we left the cafe, this car pulled up beside us. then they rolled down their windows and it was the same guys. We told them to fuck off then I think we blacked out or something. Then we were out at one of their homes or something." She said. "Our hands were tied, bruised with the rope. It felt like it was cutting our circulation. They kept hitting us if we talked loud so someone wouldn't hear us. It seemed like they were waiting for someone, but I don't know." She said, remembering was happened exactly. Her eyes became watery, and some tears fell down on her blanket. "I was scared. I didn't think I was gonna make it out alive that night. I didn't think I was gonna see any of you guys. I didnt think I was even gonna make it out alive." She said and wiped her tears.

Javon sighed, going into the blankets next to her. He picked her up by her underarms and sat her in between his legs. he caressed her hair softly and tried to calm her down. "It's alright ma, you're safe now and that's all that matters. Those boys are going to jail in no time." He said and rubbed her back in clockwise circles. The two fell asleep in her bedroom, peacefully and silently.

It was finally the next day. Jovan had felt like he has been up for hours. He has a major headache and he was also sweating from how hot the room was. He looked down at his girlfriend who was sleeping, very peacefully. He smiled a bit, sighing and playing with your hair.

He slowly moved from under your body, and stood up on the floor. He placed the blanket on your body and kissed your forehead. He smiled and walked out of your room. He saw your mom downstairs and sat down in the kitchen table where she was reading a book. "Hey mom." He said and hugged her. "Hey sweetheart. Are you feeling alright from last night?" She asked him. "I have a really heavy headache. I woke up sweating this morning, but it's only because the heat was on and I was wearing a sweater." He mentioned. Y/N's mom went to the medicine cabinet, and pulled out some advil. She poured some water in a cup and gave him the two things in her hands. "Thanks mama." he said and smiled. He layed the pill on his tongue and drank water to swallow it down.

"Alright mom, I'm gonna go back home. If you, abuela, or Y/N need anything, just shoot me or my mom a call and we'll come right away." he said and hugged her. "Alright sweetie, I'll catch you later!" she said with a smile and Javon left, closing the door.

"That kid..." she said and chuckled.

It was 4:00 pm. Y/N had finally woken up after being devastated from the whole conflict from last night. At some point her mom would always bring her water to drink or a snack if she was hungry during her sleep. She sat up on her bed and looked at her ceiling. She touched her wrists, they felt like the ropes were still on there. Y/N was stressed out by everything. She groaned and got up from her bed, walking slowly to the bathroom. She grabbed her toothbrush and pasted her toothpaste on the brush, and brushed her teeth. She made a face at the toothpaste. she smirked a bit.

hah, nice.

TO BE CONTINUED....