pt 16: u s.

(now ik i said dressy, but pinterest didnt have anything but some cute streetwear for javon. So bear wit me😟)

6:47 PM
Y/N's house.

I left the house close to 6:30. Y/N didn't live as far, so I decided to walk. Before leaving I put on some clothes that I usually never wear, but if it comes to Y/N, anything for her.

 Before leaving I put on some clothes that I usually never wear, but if it comes to Y/N, anything for her

I started to walk to her house nervously. I seriously did not know what to say when I got there. What if her mom was mad at me? Or her Grandma. God, I love her grandma. She always makes me cookies when I go over at Y/N's house. I can imagine how hurt she was when me and Y/N broke up.

When I made it, i sighed as the door stood upon me. Here goes nothing. I said holding the roses in my hands, and the big pack of m&m's Y/N usually likes.

(Y/N's POV)

The day is almost gone and I've decided to just stay in my room all day. The only person who I really had a normal but messy conversation with was my Grandma. She's been here for me more than anything. My grandma wasn't angry, but more disappointed in Javon for what he has done. She made me some dinner in bed and went to bed. I was so grateful for having her in my life.

After waking up, I felt so disgusted in what I was wearing and my mood. So I decided to maybe doll up a bit. Maybe I can make tiktok's or something.

This is cute..I said in my head, wearing what Javon's mom bought me.

I smiled weakly, and decided to do some makeup just to feel a bit better

I did my makeup and curled my hair, before setting up my phone on my table. I picked out a sound and decided to make a tiktok. After making the tiktok, I sighed heavily. I then heard the doorbell. Alright, that's hella weird. Mom didn't invite anyone? At least I don't think. And Grandma's asleep? I shrugged and went downstairs.

"Y/N! who is it?" mom asked. I yelled back "I don't know-" But when I opened the door, I was shocked to see him in my front door.

I slightly laughed, "Wrong door!" and slammed the door in his face. My mom came downstairs to see my back turned on the door. "Who is it?" She asked. "Oh, it's a stranger!" I said, mom pushed me aside and opened it, revealing Javon.

"Oh, Hello Javon!" she said in a bubbly tone. I totally forgot to tell her about me and Javon... I said to myself. "Wanna, you can go home. I already told you I did not wanna see nor talk to you ever again. You broke my heart, many times but it wasn't your fault. But what you did today was really fucked up. And I'm not giving you any chances." I said crossing my arms.

"Y/N please just hear me out ma. I need to talk to you. I even got you your favourite pack of M&M's, plus roses!" he said plead fully. "Just, please..." he asked. She finally gave, rolling her eyes, and stepped on the side for him to come in. "I'm giving you 5 minute to explain yourself. Otherwise you can go and enjoy neveah since you clearly like her more than me" she said, but couldn't keep her act together anymore. As soon as she mentioned her name, little tears started to fall. "Can you just...hurry up..." she said and sat down next to him quickly.

"Ma, please dont cry. Seeing you cry hurts me.." He said and his voice cracked. "This is exactly what happened..."

TO BE CONTINUED

645 WORDSSSSS🤺