pt 4: b l i n g b l i n g part 2

"So, how do I look?" You said doing a little twirl for him to see the whole outfit.

Javon was texting his friends on his phone, and quickly looked up the moment he heard your voice

His cheeks went completely red when he saw you. Everything you were wearing he just loved.
"Damn ma, you look fine." he said jokingly.

"Yeah, i know." you said looking in the mirror in his room. "I'm gonna go ask Jaden what he thinks, and then we can leave alright?" You said before leaving his room.

(Javons pov 1st person)

Huh? Jaden? why does she need Jaden for his approval. That's kinda weird. Anyway, I got up from my bed to go to my closet and I chose an outfit for the party. I figured maybe I can "accidentally match" with her on purpose. Maybe to mess with people into thinking we're dating. I heard izzy was coming to the party and had to make her jealous with Y/N.

I smiled feeling satisfied with myself and sat back on my bed waiting for Y/N to come back from Jaden

I smiled feeling satisfied with myself and sat back on my bed waiting for Y/N to come back from Jaden. Speaking of that, she's taking hella long. I wonder what they're doing..

(no ones POV)

Y/N poked her head in Jaden's room seeing him laying down on his bed with his phone.

"hey jaden!" she said looking around his room. His room looked aesthetically pleasing. She loved the environment these twins lived in.

"whats up Y/N?" he said sitting up on his bed head, paying full attention to her.

"nothing much, just wanted to show you the fit for the party. She said and walked in, going next to the side of the bed where he was sitting.
She smiled and twirled doing the same thing she did in Javon's room.

"Jeez, you look hot. What did Javon say?" He asked with a questioning look. She smiled "He was like 'Damn ma, you look fine'" she said mocking him in a guy voice. "Anyway, I should probably let you get ready. when you're done we should take an instagram picture together" she said smiling, and he nodded.

"Javon are you-" she saw Javon dressed up putting on some cologne. "zamnnnn, you look fine" she said walking over to him.

"ahah 'yeah, i know'" he said mocking what she said earlier.

(no ones POV)

Y/N and Jaden took a picture and posted it on both their instagrams.

940,354 likes
@uhm.Y/N - w bae lol🧍🏽‍♀️

view all 6,345 comments

@user-768 woahh😏😏
@user-342 wait WHAT
@user-143 who's the girl jaden??
@user-678 AWHHH
@onwardwanna so this why y'all took so long to get in the car??

To be continue....

451 words🧍🏽‍♀️