20

Daxo X Rapha | fronkle_tople

//

"Hey", Dan whispered.

"Hi", Rapha responded without bothering looking up.

Dan went up behind Rapha and layed his arms around the smaller man.
He bent down and placed a soft kiss in Rapha's hair.

"I'm looking through a couple of papers right now...", Rapha mumbled and sighed. "They are holding another parents' council in Sacha's school soon. One of us needs to attend."

Daxo tightened his grip. "It's okay, I will go."
He lifted his hand and gently dragged it through Rapha's hair.

At first the other tried to ignore it, kept on reading through the sheer endless texts and letters, but when Dan started to place wet kisses at his neck, he couldn't keep his laugh back.

"Stop distracting me! I need to focus!", Rapha giggled.

Dan hummed.
"Come to bed. It's late and the light is bad, you're going to ruin your eyes like this!", he murmured.

Rapha sighed again. He's not gonna get anything done at this rate anyway.
"Only if you carry me though!"

A second later he was laying in Dan's arms.
They both giggled when Raphael clutched onto the T-Shirt as if he was seventeen again, pressing himself to Dan's chest, like the first time he ended up in this position.

Dan managed to turn off the lamp with Rapha in his arms and then slowly brought him through the darkness to their bedroom.
He gently layed him down on the bed, throwing himself next to him and put the blanket over their lower bodies.

Rapha fiddled with something at his hand. When Dan realized what it was he gently took it into his own.
With the uttermost care he slowly slipped off the ring of Rapha's finger and bent over him to lay it onto the bedside cabinet, not letting go of the hand yet.

He brought it up to his mouth and pressed a kiss onto the back of it.
Rapha little laugh was enough to make Dan smile.

Then they cuddled up and fell asleep together.

\\

I'm so soft for this ship arghhh 🥺🥺