17

odeysee

//

"Boring, boring, boring,...", Gio mumbles as he reads through the papers on his table.

"BORING"

He sighs as he closes the last file and tosses it into the trashcan.
With a slight push he brings his chair to spin.
"Is there nothing interesting to do on a fine thursday morning like this!?", he calls out.

The two men in black suits standing in the corners of the room they are supposed to guard stay silent.

The door opened.
"Sir, a Mister Haaland wants to speak to you."

"Ahhh, there we go! Finally something to work with!"
Gio jumps out of his stool with a grin. "Well, bring him in!"

The servant nods and wanted to turn around, when the door bursts open.

Coming in was a surprisingly young guy, not a lot older than Gio himself. Blond, tall and a big vein popping on his forehead.

"Oh welcome, welcome!!", Gio greets the stranger who quickly rushes up to his desk.

Mr. Haaland slams down a paper onto Gio's desk.

"By all respect Mister Reyna, could you tell me, why the section for gangs and illegal club activities has been searching my shippings when clearly I am the leader of section for drugs!?"

"Well", Gio thinks for a moment. "Okay you got a point there honestly-"
He snickers, but when Haaland doesn't change his angry expression he goes on. "It's simple really. Somebody ships drugs and my job as police officer is to prevent that. It's not my fault if you're not able to take action yourself!"

Haaland closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "It was not the right time yet! We could've caught them right in the act without causing a scene like you did!"

"Oh please", Gio makes a vague gesture with his hand. "We both know you wouldn't have done anything for another three months because you are scared."

"I am not. scared.", Haaland growls.

Gio chucklea and makes his way from behind the desk. He sees short confusion in Haaland's eyes when he comes closer and closer, til his face was only centimetres away from Haaland's.

"You're not?", he hushes, watching as the eyes from his colleague jumps around on his face, not knowing where to settle.

"I forbid you to snoop around in matters that clearly aren't of your concern", he said, eyebrows furrowed.

Gio grins. "Make me."

//

OKay das is länger als ich dachte und ICH MAG DIE IDEE SOGAR OH OH  💀💀