"You, little son of a bitch ! " She insulted him through gritted teeth.

He raised his brow, "See." He looked at the man he didn't like, but thanks to he found out something great about himself. 

"I see." Kalvin agreed, "Just tell him, so we can be done with it."

"No ! " She refused about to stand up, but Cam who suddenly got extremely angry, grabbed her arm violently and made her sit back.

"You better tell me, Mandy ! All these years…" He sighed shaking his head at her and still grabbing her, "…I knew there was something…something was telling me that I wasn't in the right place. I didn't feel right where I was."

"Who would you as their child anyways ?! " These harsh words got out of Mandy's mouth. Her who wanted to take her revenge and now she was losing everything. 

"You had never loved me, right ? I was just there to be there, but you never cared about me." Cameron said sadly, "I want to know who is my biological mother and if she's still alive. Who is it ? "

"I don't know…" Mandy mumbled.

Kalvin sighed annoyed and aggravated, "We don't have all fucking day, bitch ! Just tell him ! " She was getting on his last nerves. He was a little surprised to have called her out of her name, but he didn't really feel sorry for it. She was looking for it. 

"I don't know ! I don't fucking know ! " She creamed getting frustrated also.

"Excuse y'all, but if you don't keep calm, I will make you leave." A cop warned them and the three rolled their eyes and eventually nodded their heads as he continued to stare at them until they really acknowledge his presence, "I won't repeat it." And then he walked away from them.

Cameron smacked his teeth, "What do you mean ? "

Mandy bit on her lip playing with her fingers, "I…I…I stole you in a park, so I don't know who yo-" She couldn't even finish her sentence, because then Cameron wrapped his hands around her neck.

"YOU BITCH ! "

"I need help here." The same policeman yelled as his tried to get Cam off Mandy, "If you don't calm down, I'm gonna hit y-" And he receive his elbow in the eye. 

Kalvin chuckled watching the scene.

.

.

.

"So, how is this pregnancy going ? " Rhana asked smiling.

Cora puffed placing her glass back on the table, "It's tiring. My back hurts. I sleep too much for my liking. I eat for two. And blah, blah, blah…"

Halley looked at her concerned, "You do look exhausted though. Maybe you want to go home to rest ? "