Secrets come out!

Start from the beginning

"I know you're both back there." The man's voice rang out deeply.

"I, uhhh! Yea?" Jess scratched the back of her head. "Wit are ye wanting then?" Her Scottish accent comes out strong.

"I want The Amethyst!" He comes out from the dark corner of the entrance into the dead end. "Also known as the Atlantica!"

Jessica quickly stops him. Looking innocent and 'I dunno what he's on about look as she glances at the Doctor.'

"Not here mate! Wrong Human..." she chokes out.

The Doctor looks at her daughter. "Jessica?" She questions. "Do you know The Amethyst?" She was confused since Jessica had already told her she didn't know!

Jess didn't speak as the cyborg laughed sinisterly.

Jessica knew at this moment that the cyborg definitely knew she was the Amethyst! Atlantica. She knew.

And he knew she knew he knew.

The Doctor turns Jess to face her "Jess! How do you know The Amethyst?? What's going on?? What aren't you telling me??"

Jessica grits her teeth together which reverts in a loud pop from her jaw popping out and back in again. And to make matters worse it sorta echoed out.

"Ughhhhh....." She felt sick, her stomach doing flips and never a good kind. The only person to know the Amethyst's identity behind it all was Ituxi. She had no idea how her Pa/Mhm would take this.

Especially since she knows the Doctor would not approve of a lot of things she's done.

"I know nothing." She lies. She managed to not get caught before... but this time...

The Doctor looked into her daughter's eyes. She repeated the question. And Jessica again said she didn't know.

Jessica's face went beet red. And the Doctor knew she was lying, if that was not a clear sign her pupils dilating was.

Jessica awkwardly laughs, "Can I, Urg, erm." She stutters a little. "Call a friend?" She says J
jokingly. She turns her head to the Cyborg, a little terrified now.

The Doctor's hearts sink. She can see her daughter is clearly keeping all this from her, and for what? For who? And what has she gotten herself into. She hasn't yet pieced one large piece together yet.

"Who exactly do you wish to call? The Amethyst? Who you clearly said you didn't know?" The Doctor was visibly upset right now.

The Cyborg again laughs sinisterly.

"Shut it you!!" Jessica looks over at him visibly pissed off. "Or I'll kill you!!" She warns.

"Why don't you tell old mommy the truth?" He growls out.

Why was he so familiar? Jessica wondered.

"I need to call Ituxi!" Jess looks back at the Doctor. Who looks at her puzzled.

Jessica takes out her phone and instantly calls Ituxi. There is no answer.

Five minutes pass, and the tightness in Jess's stomach gets worse.

A familiar voice comes from the darkness behind the cyborg, a laughter that turns both the Doctors and Jessica's stomachs.

Oh if only her stomach was not already having a fit. Then maybe the last contents in her stomach wouldn't have come back up, unfortunately all over the Doctors boots.

The Doctor scrunches her eyes and looks away from the puke on her boots, "There's my last custard creams!"

"Now that's new." A loud tapping sound comes from behind the cyborg as his 'friend' says all while tapping Jessica's sonic on the cyborgs shoulder .