Epilogue~

"Yeh hain naya makan! Abb isey ghar banane ka kaam tera hain,"Hardik said to Samadrita while standing at the entrance door with his family

"Yeh hain naya makan! Abb isey ghar banane ka kaam tera hain,"Hardik said to Samadrita while standing at the entrance door with his family. He looked at Ritika and added,"aur tu jab biya kar ayegi tab teri bhi yahi zimmedari hogi."

Ritika nodded and Ambalika said,"chalo, Sama, Ritika, dono pehele shubh kadam rakho apan apan, jeh naaye ghar mah."

Rishabh and Hardik moved aside and Samadrita and Ritika stepped into the house, while the former held a holy kalash in hand. The priest entered, followed by everyone else and Hardik's gang.

"Abb sab kuch naye se shuru karo yaha Delhi mein Bhai, humlogon ko kuch saal deh doh, hum bhi yahi shift ho javenge,"Shardul said.

"Haan haan jaldi aajana. Tumlogon ke bina parivaar adha lagega,"Samadrita said while Shreyas added,"maine toh already flat le li yaha Bhabi. Mera toh job bhi yahi hain. Mayank bhi yahi rehene wala hain parhai ke liye. Jab tak baaki bande na shift ho paaye yaha, humlog proxy de denge."

"Accha ek family picture le lete hain. Bada sa lamination karwake frame karke rakhenge waha uss wall pe,"Rishabh said.

"Accha idea hain. Chalo chalo baitho sab,"Hardik said, while the priest went on sprinkling holy water around the house.

It was Rishabh and Hardik's mutual decision to leave behind their haveli and Jaipur itself, and shift to Delhi. Rishabh was posted in Jaipur for the timebeing, but Ranvijay had said that with his good case record performance he would get a permanent posting in Delhi within few years. The brothers wanted to start afresh in a new city, forgetting all the previous bitter incidents.

It took Hardik quote few months to shift things and launch new venture here, and Rishabh had helped him a lot in that, though he wasn't interested in business and all. Finally, on the eve of Vivaan and Bela's wedding, they were here in their new house.

"Areh wah! Design toh badi acchi hain room ki,"Samadrita said as Hardik removed his hand from her eyes and she walked into their new bedroom and then went up to the balcony, and pulled the shuttling doors aside

"Le! Whiterose Villa dikhta hain yaha se. Abb yaha khade hoke Sneha ko hello hi wave karna,"Hardik joked and she chuckled.

"Sama!"