Chapter 25~

Hardik opened the car's door for Samadrita and said,"yeh raha tera naaya ghar!" He held her hand and helped her to get down, and she looked around to find the entire Haveli decorated. Skycrackers were busting around for her welcome and it displayed I Love You Samadrita. She looked down and Hardik pulled her along while Harshvardhan walked ahead, calling the ladies of the house, and the gang walked behind them.

Rishabh and Arshita got down from his jeep and walked behind everyone, and the latter asked,"Bro! Samajh nahi araha hain kaise react karu."

"Mujhe bhi!"Rishabh replied.

Amba stood at the entrance door with a huge golden thaali of aarti, and she smiled seeing Samadrita and said,"pehelibar tu aayi thi tab hi mere nazar mein aayi thi. Bohot khushi hui tujhe apne bindhni ki roop mein dekh ke."

Hardik shrugged while she did the aarti and his daadi asked,"ke naam se naayi bindhni ki? Badi chokhi lage se dikhne mein."

"Samadrita naam hain, Daadi!"Jasprit said loudly and she said,"hein? Samarpita? Chokhi naam se!"

The boys face palmed themselves while Hardik giggled and Samadrita remembered that Vishal had told them regarding this old lady who was called Thakurayan Maa, and that she had a hearing disorder.

"Abb apne haathon ka chaap tilak deh deh bindhni,"Amba said while taking a plate of liquid kumkum. Samadrita dipped her hands in it and gave the imprint on the white wall beside the entrance door, where few other old and dried red hand marks of brides were present. She understood that those belonged to the ancestor new brides.

Kicking away the rice grains filled pot, she dipped her feet into a tray of aalta and walked into the haveli, as per Amba's directions, and then she touched everyone's feet and seeked their blessings, as a gesture of courtesy. Hardik's aunt Kamlavati held her hands and said with a fake smile,"nah! Tu toh nayi maharani se jeh ghar ki, bindhni. Maharaniyan pehr nah chuve se."

"Shuru hogayi inki nautanki!"Siraj whispered to Shardul.

"Chalo chalo! Ibb jeh samne rakho huo thaali aa ne Hardik apne talwar se bindhni ke ouhr dega, aur bindhni ko saare thaali uthani parego,"Amba said.

"Jeh ek pariksha se, dekhte hain nayi bindhni safal hovegi ki nah hovegi,"Kamlavati added.

Hardik took out his sword from it's sheath and started passing the large heavy plates towards Samadrita, who bowed down and went on picking them up with a bit of difficulty, but she passed the test by holding all of them, without dropping any down.

Everyone clapped for them, especially the boys and Shreyas said,"kiyu Bua Ji! Top kar liya na Bhabi ne?"and Kamlavati passed him a fake smile and nodded.

"Naagin kahiki!"Ishan whispered to him and he asked him to stay quiet.

"Now it's time for the ring game! Kaun aanguthi pehele dhundega, let's se. Jo pehele dhundega yah dhundegi, usi ka raj chalegi zindegi bhar, dusre par. So Bhai, jitna hain aapko haan,"Shardul said.

"Arshita, jaa na yeh aanguthi milane ka kaam toh behene karti hain,"Shreyas said.

"Jis behen ne puri shaadi hi na dekhi ho voh bass ek ritual mein participate karke kya karegi?"Arshita said and ran upstairs.

"Aur mera toh koi value vaise bhi nahi hain. You guys carry on!"Rishabh added and went upstairs behind her.

"Arshu! Rishu! Sunn toh!"Hardik called them in vain and Harshvardhan said,"vah dono ko chhor. Khud hi thik ho javenge."

The duo sat down to play the game and Ishan dropped Hardik's ring into the bowl and then asked Samadrita,"Bhabi! Bhai ka diya huya ring kidhar hain?"