Chapter 13~

"That's why Sneha behaved like that when I was acting to fall down from the fort. It wasn't just the reaction I expected, the reason was much more deeper. She knows the details about Veer's death and that's why she was scared,"Virat said after hearing everything from Samadrita over the phone.

"Virat, as you have mentioned earlier that Sneha's case isn't too much complicated and that she is improving at a fast pace, by when do you think is she going to be fine like before?"Samadrita asked. She had taken Virat's number from Maan's phone just in order to call him up and tell him everything.

"I think it will be very soon now. I have an idea. We can apply that after I get her test reports,"Virat replied.

"Thank you so much!"

"No, thanks to you, now that you have given me such an important information, we can use it well. I didn't knew that Veer had died due to such a severe accident like that. Now we can sketch a plan for the emotional shock, if the report results are good,"Virat said.

"Alright then. Now I'll share this with Maan. I really didn't wanted to tell him everything before telling you about it, since you're the official doctor in this case. And moreover, Maan had an ugly fight with one of the Shekhawats recently. Who knows, he might rush to avenge his sister's misfortune,"Samadrita said.

"No it's fine you didn't told him anything. He's a bit reckless sometimes,"Virat chuckled while saying and then added,"okay, we all are going out tomorrow, there we will make our plan. I'll get the reports today itself. I have an important OT now. Talk to you later."

"Yeah, okay. Take care. Thank you,"Samadrita said before disconnecting the call and turning back to find Trinayani standing there and smiling.

"Kya huya Maa?"she asked.

"Nothing! I was just happy to see you mingling up well with Virat. In fact, I think you both look good together,"she said.

Samadrita rolled her eyes and chuckled while embracing her shoulder and saying,"Maa! Don't think too much. He has mingled up well with all of us instead. And by the way, we were discussing about Snehanvi. You know? Virat thinks that she will be fine very soon."

"That's great indeed. It'll be really good to see her getting back to her normal self and her normal life as well,"Trinayani said and then added,"main kya soch rahi thi...Virat kaisa lagta hain tujhe?"

"Virat toh sabko acche lagte hain Maa,"Samadrita said while Taara called her and she went out of the room asking,"now what happened to you again?"

"Sabko acche lagte hain! Hmm...and in that sab, you are also included,"Trinayani said with a smile.

"Jiji! Tell Maan to give me back my moisturiser!"Taara yelled.

"Jiji! Tell her to wait. My hands have dried up, that's why am using the moisturiser,"Shubman said.

"Jiji! Tell him that it's a face moisturiser!"

"Jiji! Tell her that moisturiser is moisturiser. Face ka ho yah hand ka!"

"Keep quiet both of you!"Samadrita said and they went quiet,"itne bade ho gaye ho phirbi baccho jaise harkate karte reheto ho. Aur Taara! Thoda moisturiser hi toh laga raha hain yeh. Lagane deh na. Jaa jaakar paani ke bottles bharkar aah,"she added.

Shubman stuck his tongue out at Taara who frowned and said,"Jiji sirf isi par laad charhati hain. Meri toh koi value hi nahi hain!"and went downstairs to fill the water bottles.

Samadrita found Snehanvi sitting quietly near the window and staring outside. She went and sat beside her while asking,"what happened to my sister today? Why is she so quiet? Jiji has got bonus, and saved extra money from her salary. She will gift her Sneha something tomorrow."