Chapter 32~

Arshita was walking out of her college, it was her last paper and her first year examinations was over. She moved towards the gate, talking with her friends and stopped there waiting for someone from her home to pick her up, when she saw Shubman walking towards her college.
A smile appeared on her face as soon as she saw him coming towards her, but it vanished when she saw his right hand bleeding.

"Shubman! What happened? Why is your hand bleeding?"she asked getting tensed and held his hand.

"You like me right?"Shubman asked directly, making her stammer and say,"I...I...why..do you ask so?"

"You like me or not?"Shubman asked again.

"I do! A lot. I like you a lot,"Arshita replied while blushing.

"Chalo mere saath!"Shubman said while taking her along and she walked with him still asking about the wound in his hand.

"Batao na kaise huya yeh!"

"Tumhare Dad ke wajah se! Maarne gaye theh mujhe,"Shubman said and then told her everything that happened back at the haveli, while Rishabh came to pick her up after sometime and the guard told him that a young boy had taken her away.

"Kaka! Kaisa dikhta hain ladka? Kis ouhr gaye hain dono?"Rishabh asked getting tensed.

"Sundar sa se Chhote Thakur. Lamba chaura, gora rang ka, haath se khoon behe raha tha chhore ka. Rajkumari ji ne Shubman keheke pukaro usey. Uss ouhr gaye se,"the watchman said, while pointing towards the direction the duo had walked.

"Maan? Maan kiyu le gaya Arshu ko? Aur haath se khoon kiyu....nahi, jaana hoga mujhe unke piche,"Rishabh thought and drove away his jeep.

"Shit! I can't believe it. Dad kaise aisa..."Arshita went to say but stopped talking as Maan brought her in front of a temple, which had the idols of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.

"Hum yaha kiyu aaye hain?"Arshita asked getting confused while he pulled her inside the temple, not giving her enough time to properly keep her sandals aside as well. Those fell down the stairs while he almost picked her up and took her inside.

"Kya kar rahe ho? Kuch samajh nahi araha hain hum eh! Hum jaante hain ki tum gusse mein ho par hum eh batao toh sahi kya chal raha hain tumhare mann mein,"Arshita said.

"Pandit Ji! Mantra parhiye shaadi ki!"Shubman said and the priest looked on getting shocked to see Arshita.

"Areh Rajkumari ji aap! Yaha aise shaadi..."he said and Maan interrupted him saying,"jaisa kehe raha hoon vaisa kijiye. Mantra parhiye."

"What are you saying? Shaadi? I mean. Fine, not that I'll mind marrying you but itni jaldi. Abhi toh hum dono ka career bhi...."Arshita went to say and Shubman held a finger on her lips, shushing her down.

"Shhhh! You won't utter a word. Tumhare bhaiyu jaisa hota toh utha ke zabardasti le jaata kahi aur shaadi kar leta behosh karke. Mere Jiji ko jo taqleef deh rahe hain tumhare gharwale uska koi andaaza bhi hain tumhe? Yeh tabhi rukega jab tum humare yaha rahogi. Unko torture karne se pehele sau baar sochenge voh log ki nahi humari khudki beti ka bhi yahi haal ho sakta hain,"Shubman said angrily, while smearing his blood over her head.

"Yeh kya kardiya! Tum gusse mein ho but..."

"Haan hoon main gusse mein! Bohot huya! Abb aur nahi. Bohot kuch karli tumhare gharwalon ne. Abb meri baari."

"Mere gharwalon ki kiye ki saza mere behen ko deh diya tuney? You filled her hairline like this? Aise iss tarike se?"Rishabh asked while standing at a distance.

"Bro!"Arshita said and ran up to him.

"Rishu! Tu nahi jaanta hain kya huya hain aaj. Tu jaa yaha se!"Shubman said trying to control his anger on seeing Rishabh, who walked up to him and gave him a hug while saying,"Doctor Sahab! Apne dost ko jaane ke liye kehe raha hain? Kya huya hain? Bata!"