Chapter 24~

"Mujhe ghar jaana hain! Kiyu le aaye mujhe yaha aise? Aap aur aapke yeh gunde! Tameez naam ki koi cheez hain ki nahi? Behen hain na aapki bhi ek? Arshu ko koi utha le jayega toh maza ayega aapko?"Samadrita yelled at Hardik, who held her arms and replied,"dekho, usko koi utha ke le jaane se raha. Aur rahi baat teri, toh tu toh bani hi hain mhaare...matlab mere liye."

"Leave me! Don't you dare to touch me,"Samadrita said while trying to get out of his grip, but Harshvardhan's voice startled her.

"Shaant ho jaa bindhni! Mhaare chhore ne thaare ko pasand kiyo hain tabhi itni narmi se peshaya jaa raha hain thaare saath, warna aise baat karne ke liye thaare ko saza milti. Chupchap mandap pe baith ja, aur ussey pehele jeh registry ki kagzaat pe sign karde,"Harshvardhan said while walking up to them.

"Aaplog aise zabardasti meri shaadi nahi karwa sakte. This is illegal!"Samadrita protested.

"Legal illegal ke pauch se upar se hum. Aur sunn! Agar yaha se tu aaj chali gayi toh ghar wapis jaake apne parivaar ka laash dekhegi. Voh ke naam se thaare bhai behen ka, Shubman aur Taara. Haan! Dobara unhe zinda na dekh payegi. Soch le chhori!"Harshvardhan threatened her and she said,"k..kya? Matlab kya hain? Aap daraoge aur main darr jaungi? Aise hi thodei na maar sakte hain koi kisi ko?"

"Tu mhaare ko jaanti na se thik se chhori. Main jo kahu hoon, wahi karu hoon. Samjhi? Ibb jaisa bola jaaye vaisa hi kar warna...."Harshvardhan said in a cold and threatening tone and Samadrita remembered that this man had killed Veer as well, that too on the day of his and Snehanvi's wedding.

"Baba Sa! Kuch zyada nahi hogaya?"Hardik whispered to his father on seeing her state and he said,"darayenge nahi toh shaadi kaise hogi thaari? Jeh chhori ziddi se. Ibb baith jaa."

Hardik nodded and took Samadrita to the altar, holding her hand, while the people who works for them and their family and other associates of Harshvardhan started arriving to the venue one after the other. This place was away from Jaipur's main area, hence there wasn't much possibility of getting spotted immediately by Rishabh or anyone who was searching for Samadrita at the moment.

Rishabh stopped his jeep at a side of the road and received a call. There wasn't any news of Samadrita again and he looked at Shubman with guilty expressions.

"Ghar pe bol doon call karke ki Jiji nahi mil rahi hain?"Maan asked and he gave a slight nod and sighed. Shubman immediately called at home and told everything to Taara and disconnected the call. He wasn't feeling like talking to anyone.

Gayatri heard everything from Taara and said to Rajeshwari to go home immediately with Vishal and bring Snehanvi's wedding costumes and jewellery.

"Daadi Sa...koi zabardasti matt kijiye. Hum samhal lenge,"Virat said her and she replied,"Cheeku! Main badi hoon, mujhe samajh ki chinta hain, isiliye dono parivaaron ka aur beizzati hone se accha yahi hoga ki shaadi ho jaaye. Saare mehemaan baahaar khade honge, hum jeh nah bata saake hain ki dulhan ko utha le gayo Bade Thakur. Bol denge ki koi aur ladka pasand se Sama ko isiliye jeh biya Snehanvi kar rahi se.

Sneha was sitting quietly, she had made up her mind by then. She thought that had caused lots of trouble for the family and had disturbed them a lot with her illness and her life so far, hence she added,"I am ready for the marriage,"and Virat got shocked.

"I am sorry Maan! Mere bhai ke wajah se teri Jiji ki shaadi tut gayi!"Rishabh said in a low tone while driving the jeep through the highway.

"It's not your fault. Tuney puri koshish ki Jiji ko dhundne ki. The thing is, even the police is not taking much interest after hearing your family's name, that too from you only,"Shubman said.

"Now you know my position in my family. Mere liye officer banna bohot zaroori hain Maan. I can feel that something wrong is going on underneath Dad's business and even Bhai isn't aware of it. But that doesn't conceals his wrong deeds. What he did today is extremely wrong. That's not how one should treat a lady. I am thoroughly ashamed. I am sorry!"Rishabh said and Shubman rested his hand on his shoulder.