Chapter 48~

It was late evening when Samadrita came back home from hospital after visiting Virat and Sneha. She went to her room and freshened up quickly and dressed back in her ethnic wear while being tensed about Virat. The maids had already went back to the servant's quarter hence she herself went to the kitchen and made tea for herself. Today was a hectic day, as she had to submit the edited versions of an entire edition of a new books for school syllabus.

After she was done, she held a tray of tea and snacks and walked towards her room when she saw a ray of light coming out through the corner of the door of a room from the third wing of the haveli.

"Strange! The rooms in third wing always remains closed. Aaj khula kiyu hain?"she murmured to herself and walked upstairs while remembering that Hardik told her few days back that Harshvardhan had asked everyone to stay away from the third wing as his mother had died there. She tiptoed towards the room and peeped inside to see Harshvardhan talking with Kamlavati and Adhiraj in a low tone. She immediately took out her phone from her hanging pouch as she understood that they were up to something.

"Jeh rahe smuggled gold. Jeh saare cheez neh aaj raat ko hi pass kar devenge,"Harshvardhan said.

"Bhai Sa! Main ke kehe rahi thi ki abhou kaye na kar dete saare kaam? Ibb ghar pe koi na se,"Kamlavati said.

"Maa Sa sahi kehe rahi se Mama Sa. Abhou kar dete hain je kaam. Ke pata vah chhori ne dobara Bhai Se ko bata diyo kuch andaaja laga ke. Raat ko bhi jaagti phire se vah kabhi kabar,"Adhiraj said.

"Vah chhori ne thikana lagana pare seh. Virat ko toh paucha hi diyo se hospital mah. Ibb baari iss chori ki. Bohot kuch karliyo vah ne. Ibb aur nah! Mhaare Laade Sa ko durr kar diyo usney mhaare se. Aur vah Veer ka case dobara khul gayo. Jaroor vah ne kuch kiyo. Purane godaam mein gayi thi vah apan behen ke saath,"Harshvardhan said.

"Aur toh aur Bhai Sa, ibb Hardik aapko maanta bhi nah se. Amba ko aapse zyaada ijjat kare se chhora ibb. Aur vah chhori toh hukumat karti phire se pureh ghar mah,"Kamlavati added fuel to the fire.

"Vah ke wajah se hi Ritika ne utha ke na laa paaya tha main, Mama Sa. Rishabh ke haathon mhaare ko maar khilwayi uss chhori ne,"Adhiraj added.

"Jaise badi Bhabi Sa ko jala ke maara tha vaise hi vah chhori ko bhi jala denge. Main toh kab se kahu jeh karne ko. Baat hi na suno aap logann mhaari,"Kamlavati said.

"Nah! Jala ke na. Usko gayab kar devenge. Maar ke phenk denge dur kisi nadi mah,"Harshvardhan said, and Kamlavati looked towards the door and saw Samadrita's shadow.

"Kaun se waha?"she shouted and Samadrita dropped the tray which she was holding in one hand.

Samadrita quickly ran away from there after clicking the send button and sending the video to Rishabh. Adhiraj opened the door immediately and came out. On finding her running away he chased her as she ran down the stairs. He caught her by her chunri, which slid away as she escaped away from him and he threw it away through the adjacent window. Harshvardhan and Kamlavati came behind them, while Adhiraj caught Samadrita and slapped her.

"Kiyu re chhori! Bohot shaukh se thaare ko baatein sunne ki? Aaj chal, maja chakhawenge thaare ko. Hardik toh Manoharpur gayo se na Amba ko lekar. Tuney bhi milaya se na Maa Bete ko, ibb marr!"Kamlavati said while holding Samadrita's neck and pulled her down the stairs while she shouted,"voh aaj hi lautenge! Aate hi mujhe dhundenge. Chhor dijiye mujhe warna bohot bura hoga."

"Bura toh aaj thaare saath hovego chhori!"Harshvardhan said and added,"tu sahi kehe rahi thi Kamla, rasode mah le jaakar jala deh vah ko aaj. Hum nikal levenge ghar se uske baad."

"Jeh ke ro raha se?"Harshvardhan's mother said while coming there and tried to pull Samadrita away but Harshvardhan pushed her away and she fell down getting hurt.