Destination: Fort Knox

Meanwhile the suit tries to gather information regarding the whereabouts of the remaining scientists of the team to exact his vengeance. Composed of pure psychic energy but without a proper body Dmitri finds it very difficult to adjust to this new form and notices that the suit is leaking some energy. To remedy the problem, he searches for the nearest capable engineer who can fix his suit and simultaneously scours the world for the identity of the scientists responsible for his current predicament. Alex and Brad reach Fort Knox to access the documents all the while thinking of any other alternatives due to its risky nature. As Brad vanishes into the middle of the night Alex is left alone to tackle the onslaught of armed guards questioning his unwelcomed presence, when suddenly an explosion rocks the compound around the periphery. As the guard's scramble to look into the matter with one of them left behind to interrogate Alex he seizes the opportunity to subdue the guard and heads for the interior confines of Fort Knox. Using his newfound abilities to read the delta brainwaves of others he locates the presiding officer who has access to override the biometric securities. Alex successfully coerces the code out of the officer, gains access to the documents and finally rendezvous with Brad back at Munson's safe house who had successfully evaded capture after creating the diversion for distracting the guards.