An Inadvertent Rendezvous

Alex reaches the location which turns out to be an apartment greeted by an elderly woman and her daughter, who are equally perplexed as to who and why a complete stranger is barging on their doorstep. Alex unable to explain his predicament lucidly the mother daughter duo refuses initially but after witnessing Dr. Bosworth's dire condition they agree to help him. As they tend to Dr. Bosworth Brad turns up at the apartment surprising all especially the mother daughter duo as they were expecting someone else too. Brad introduces Alex to the mother daughter duo as Gen. Munson's family and is relived to find Alex and Dr. Bosworth. Brad conveys the dour news about Gen. Munson's passing away which leaves the family in shambles while Brad exclaiming that he was successful in communicating the location of the apartment to Alex. He counters that he couldn't even hear what Brad said amid all the commotion and found his way from a mental message. As Dr. Bosworth comes to her senses Alex and Brad discusses their options to stop the rampaging suit without much success. Alex shares the final words uttered by Gen. Munson which Brad is unable to decipher any meaning out of it but curiously Drew, Munson's daughter has a vague recollection of it. She shares that she had heard that phrase multiple times from her father while having nightmares but isn't privy to the details.