A Ceaseless Pandemonium

Unable to guess its next move Brad and Alex brainstorms a plethora of counteractions to neutralize the suit. Dr. Bosworth chimes in by revealing that Dmitri will be going after the remaining scientists who were on the ill-fated team three decades back but since they have been living under assumed names to protect their identity she can't tell for sure where to find them. In a sudden startling development, Drew reveals that she might just have some information regarding the scientists as she recalls about accidentally overhearing her father keeping some classified documents away from prying eyes locked away in a safe place. Brad discloses that only one place where such sensitive military documents can be stored with utmost discretion is Fort Knox but access to it is impossible due to its stringent security measures and only a person of high-ranking order such as Gen. Munson is allowed to enter. He also exclaims that the multiple entry points require biometrics to access which is now impossible as Gen. Munson is dead and to overcome this difficulty a security override is needed which only the presiding officer guarding the vaults has access to. Disappointed Alex becomes restless and blames his selfishness for the ensuing chaos while Dr. Bosworth consoles her for being too hard on himself. She offers a way which would be dangerous but with no other options left Alex and Brad agrees to try it nonetheless.