Epilogue - The Dinner

Start from the beginning

"What? Yeah uh yeah I'm fine. Go ahead."

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. What I did was inappropriate and I wish I could take it back. I was too desperate and I didn't realize the pain I was putting you in. I was alone and I thought you would be that person who'd replace that feeling and I was completely wrong. You already had your person, but I was too selfish to see that. I knew you were in love yet I still decided to ruin it."

I hate being a nice person because I kind of feel for her. I know what it's like to be alone, that's how I felt after Camille and before Y/N came a long, but I had to put myself first. Y/N wouldn't want me to give in so easily, she'd want me to be strong. She'd want me to keep my head up and put myself first, not Olivia, not anyone else's.

"I don't know if I can forgive you right now, but maybe in the future. I know we'll be seeing each other a lot next year because of the movie, but I don't think being friends is something I can do right now. You've caused a lot of pain in my family and I'm lucky that Y/N is so understanding or I wouldn't be in her life or our baby's."

"You're having a baby!?" She exclaims.

"Uh...yeah." I reply, scratching the back of my neck. This is so awkward.

"God, I feel even worse. I'm so unbelievably sorry. I'm totally fine with you not being able to forgive me because what I did is worse than any other mistake. I hope friends is something we can be in the future, you know for the sake of Don't Worry Darling and I really wish you the best. Please forward my apologies to everyone I've hurt especially Y/N."

"Thank you for understanding and I will." I half smile.

"Congratulations on the baby and this tour. You definitely killed it."

I nod my head to acknowledge her words as she gives me one last half smile before walking away and out of the arena.

I'm glad that's out of the way. I feel much more relieved and ready for this dinner.

I'm going to be engaged soon.

y/n's pov

THE 29TH OF NOVEMBER 2021

12:11am

Everyone is about ready and we're all just waiting for Harry to come in. Most of us have changed into a different outfit, to get out of the sweaty ones and the others have freshened up their hair and/or makeup.

Leaving Harry with Olivia alone surprisingly didn't bother me. I guess this is what trust feels like and it makes me happy. I hope it stays this way, god knows Harry and I need a damn break from all of the drama.

It's been a couple minutes since we left them and we're all just chatting away in our own separate groups. We're talking about some of our favorite memories from Love On Tour.

So far we have Sarah's favorite, the time where we strolled through the Las Vegas strip.

Mitch's so called favorite memory was the time where a fan pushed me in front of the arena even though he wasn't there to witness it and in return he earned a slap from Sarah. Well deserved if I say so myself haha.

I had forgotten about that moment but leave it to Mitch to tease you in front of the whole group.

"Mine was definitely when you guys dressed up as characters from Wizard of Oz and Harry and Y/N both showing up in Dorothy costumes." My mom adds. I love how my parents are getting along with the crew, it makes everything so much more special.

"I'm back party people. I'll change quickly and we can get on with dinner." Harry announces very loudly. "Babe, come with me?"

He grabs his outfit from the hanger and waits for me by the door so we can head into a different room.