Harryween Night 1

!! DOUBLE UPDATE. MAKE SURE TO READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS !!

Smut Warning: I haven't really written anything like this before so bear with me. If this goes well then I'll try to sneak in another smut scene in the future. You've been warned, feel free to skip it, otherwise ENJOY!

tiktok reference: Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 10 // Harryween N1 & N2 //

y/n's pov

It's the day of Harryween Night 1 and everyone was scattered around the place. I've barely seen Harry or the band today because they were all being secretive about their costumes.

They were in hair and makeup getting ready and I was in Harry's dressing room putting on my makeup while my mom curled my hair. I was applying a ton of blush on my cheeks and I swear I looked like a clown instead of Dorothy.

I was going to wear my Aphrodite costume tonight, but I left the flower crown at Harry and I's apartment, so my parents dropped off Dorothy for me. Harry also managed to convince them to stay and watch the show when they got here.

"Alright, I'm all done." My mom exclaimed. She turned off the curling iron and placed it on the table. "Let me just place the bow on."

As she placed the bow on my head, I placed the makeup brush on the table, and admired myself. "Woah, mom. You still got it."

"Of course, I do. What do you think I am? Old?" She joked, making my dad and I laugh at her humor.

"Babe? Are you almost done?" Harry asked from outside of the door.

"Almost! I just have to put on my costume."

I kicked my dad out and let my mom stay in so she could help me change into my costume. When the door shut after my dad, I unzipped my jeans and slipped them off, I threw the shirt over my head and placed it on the floor.

"Y/N! Don't put your clothes on the floor." My mom scolded. She grabbed my jeans and shirt and folded them neatly.

"Sorry, mom." I grabbed the dress and slipped it over my head. I then placed my head and arms through the holes and asked my mom to zip it up for me. I then grabbed the socks and ruby heels and placed them on my feet.

I walked over to the mirror and straightened out the dress as i was about to ask my mom how I looked I heard her sniffling. "Mom? What's wrong?" I walked over to the couch where she was sitting and sat down next to her.

"You're so grown up. The last time you had this on was in high school and you were just my baby girl and now look at you. About to be in the biggest movie ever and you're living out your dreams with your dream man. The next thing I know is you're getting married and living in another country."

"Mom, I'll always be your little girl. No matter what happens you'll always have me around. I love you, mom."

"I love you too, baby girl." We stayed in each other's arms for a while until we heard my dad knock on the door and tell us that it was time to get out.

My mom opened the door first and let out a laugh.

"What are you laughing at mom?"

"Just stay in there. Don't come out yet. I want us to see each other at the same time" Harry ordered.

I stayed standing behind the door and waited for a countdown from someone on the other side. I looked at myself one last time and made sure I looked perfect before going out in front of everyone.

"Alright, darling on the count of three. 1...2...3..." I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

This cheeky motherfucker is wearing the same thing as I am.

Love On Tour - H.S.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें