The Days After The Break Up - 3

(no tiktok reference)

y/n's pov

Fifth Day After The Break Up

It happened.

I got the call from Jeff.

I was walking alongside Timothee when I heard my phone ring. I didn't think about looking at the name and just answered it.

I really wish I would have looked at the contact name before picking up the phone.

"Y/N? Thank god you answered. We've been trying to get a hold of you." I hear Jeff say.

I roll my eyes and sigh, "What do you want?"

"I need you to come to the St.Louis show."

"Why? Why do I need to go? Didn't Olivia go to the Dallas show?"

"She did, but people aren't happy and I need you to come and make it seem like you and Harry are fine. After you leave I won't ask you to do this anymore."

"Fine, but I'm not talking to Olivia, Harry, or you. You know I don't get along with Olivia."

"That's fine with me. Olivia will stay in the vip box and you can go to your normal spot near the stage. I'll send your flight information, thank you so much for doing this."

"Whatever, bye."

Which leads to where I am right now. Currently rolling my suitcase towards the tour bus, hoping Harry or Olivia weren't in there.

I took a deep breath in before knocking on the door.

Please be Sarah

Or Mitch

Or Elin

Or Pauli

Or anyone but Harry or Olivia. I heard the bus door creak open and I'm met with green eyes and dirty blonde hair.

Great. I'd rather die right now than go inside this bus.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"Olivia, hi. Um, Jeff called and told me to meet him."

She nodded her head slowly as she opened the door allowing me to walk in and smell the sweet cinnamon aroma.

I looked around the tour bus and it's chaos. Clothes are everywhere, the board games are all scattered around, the video games aren't put back where they belong. It's like 5 teenage boys were on tour and didn't bother cleaning.

"Y/N!!"

"Oh my gosh, you're here."

"Hi girls, I told you I'd come back for you." I replied, pulling all three of them into a group hug.

"What are you doing here?" They asked, with smiles on their faces.

"Jeff called."

They nodded their heads and the whole bus went silent. I saw Harry with a surprised look and I couldn't help, but scoff. Not even two days ago he was texting me that I was the only one he wanted and then a couple hours later all I see on social media are videos of Olivia dancing.

He's pathetic.

He's lucky I even agreed to do this because if it was up to me I'd be in my bed curled up in my blankets and watching a movie.

"Harry, do you want to go watch a movie?" I heard Olivia ask, making me roll my eyes.

I sat down on the opposite side of them and decided to go on my phone to avoid this whole situation. I heard Harry mumble something, but it was so quiet I couldn't hear it. I then saw their feet patter into the bunk beds and I'm guessing Harry agreed to her idea.

I felt my phone buzz and saw that I got a text from the girls group chat.

Sarah: Don't let them fool you, they were arguing before you got here

Ny Oh: They didn't even sleep in the same bed last night

Elin: It's true

Me: Thanks guys, but I'm not worried about it. They can do whatever they want. :/

Elin: You don't need Harry, you have us!!!

As I was about to respond, I heard the bus door open and Jeff walked in with Glenne behind him.

Me: Here goes nothing

"Y/N! You're here. Thank god, I've missed you." Glenne says, pushing Jeff out of the way and pulling me into a tight hug.

I fake a smile and loosely hugged her back. I met Jeff's eyes and he flashed me a smile, in return I rolled my eyes.

After I pulled away from the hug, I walked in front of Jeff and asked him if we could talk outside. I didn't bother waiting for his response, instead I just walked past him and made sure to bump his shoulder.

I walked a few feet away from the bus and searched my surroundings hoping no one was watching.

"What is it, Y/N?" Jeff asked, with an annoyed look on his face. Makes the two of us Jeff.

"Why am I here? What do you need me to do? Cause I'm already pissed out of my mind and I just want to get this over with."

"Just post a couple of pictures for tomorrow's show. Say hi to people and that's it. You can leave right after. I know you have that audition in Los Angeles, you don't want me throwing around some bad things do you?"

"How do you know about th-that?" I stuttered, looking at him confused.

"I have connections." He smirked, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Fine, but after this I'm done covering for your ass." I spat.