Little Rock

For those observing ramadan, I will be putting a warning before the smut. Just read the Wedlock chapter and I felt the need to make the warning just in case. xoxo

tiktok reference: Love On Tour w/ Harry pt. 15 // Little Rock //

y/n's pov

"I've never been to Arkansas before." Gemma says as we walk around the town of Little Rock in our disguises. Which in my opinion was pointless because anyone can hear Gemma's strong British accent especially when there's Harries everywhere waiting for the show.

"I don't think I have either." I shrug.

Gemma, Michal, and Des arrived late last night, meaning Anne was going to leave right after the show tonight. We tried to beg her to stay, but she had already made plans she committed too, but she promised to come see us when we find a house and whenever we need help baby wise.

When the three arrived, it was awfully late and we were all pretty tired so we said our hello's and went straight to our hotel rooms. We figured a morning walk filled with girl talk would be useful and so we left the boys to fend for themself.

Anne was on my right and Gem was on my left. We all had sunglasses on, along with a hoodie to cover our hair. We looked more suspicious rather than people who are trying not to get recognize. I looked extra crazy because I had on a floral dress with Harry's black Columbia sweater over it.

We stopped at the street corner and waited for the white man to pop up and allow us to walk.

"How are you and H?"Gem asks, turning her head towards me.

Truth is, Harry and I were surprisingly okay. He spent the past couple of days trying to gain my forgiveness and he has, it's just my trust that seems to have gone off the road.

"Yeah, fine. I guess." I reply, tapping my left boot on the concrete slab.

"You personally suck." Gem rolls her eyes in a playful manner and shakes her head at me. "Mum told me what happened. You've got a lot more bollocks than I do, I would have thrown a bigger tantrum and gave Michal the silent treatment for days ."

"I guess your brother has that affect on me." I joke.

Her face turns serious and she grabs my shoulders making me turn towards her. "He's not forcing you to stay with him, right?"

"Gemma." Anne gasps.

"No, mum. He's hurting Y/N and someone needs to do something about it." Her eyes focus into mine and you can tell she meant business. " I love my brother, I do, but I know what it's like to be manipulated and if he's doing that to you then we'll support you if you need an out."

I could kiss Gemma for how much she cares, but I don't think kissing both Styles' will resolve anything.

"Gemma, we're fine. I love your brother and I know he's done some questionable stuff, but he's not manipulating me or gaslighting me, he's made mistakes and I'm choosing to forgive him because I love him, not because I feel trapped. Things may not be the same as it was  before the whole Olivia situation, but we're both trying to heal and it's going to take time."

Gemma sighs at this. "I know my brother can get in his head and I've seen it a lot when he was in One Direction. He does these things to push people away and it doesn't only hurt him but also the people he's around. Just know I'm here for you whenever, I'll beat his arse if you need me to."

"I love you, Gem. Thank you for being so caring, but I promise you Harry and I are going to be alright. I've got hope in us."

Gem and I stand in each other's embrace at the corner of the street for a couple seconds. Not knowing it was time to walk until I feel a shoulder brush against mine making me and Gem lose our balance but with Anne's motherly instincts she grabs a hold onto us before we can reach the ground.