The Days Before Harryween

tiktok reference: Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 10 // Harryween N1 & N2 //

y/n's pov

The past couple of days went by way too fast. We did everything we could possibly think of, bake cookies, make dinner, go on walks, visit Ella and the baby, read books, drink tea, have some girl talk, talk trash about people, watch movies, etc, but Gem, Anne, and I spent most of the days creating my Halloween costume for Harryween.

"If I'm honest. I don't feel comfortable going to Harryween."

"What?" Anne yelled from the kitchen. "Darling, you have to go. Why are you changing your mind?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "It's just...I don't have a costume ready. The fans are going to be even more confused and Olivia is going to be there. Her costume is Dolly Parton for goodness sakes. How am I going to beat that?"

"Woah, Y/N...Harry's going to love you even if you come in a paper bag or even in sweats. You don't need to be worried. He loves you more than anything in the world, why are you stressing about Olivia all of a sudden?" Gem placed her palm on my back and used her thumb to rub circles in a way to comfort me.

"I had a nightmare last night. Harry had proposed to me, but Olivia came in out of nowhere and he just forgot about me...Maybe it's my insecurities telling me I'm not good enough for him." I took a breath and continued. "Maybe he was meant for Olivia? I mean she has everything, she's pretty, she has kids, she has her whole career already in line. Meanwhile I'm just now starting my career."

"Dear, there is nothing wrong with starting your career at your age, you're young, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Don't doubt yourself on anything you do because you are a strong woman, there is nothing to be insecure about and as far as Harry goes that boy is so whipped for you. He would climb Mount Everest if you asked him to. You and Harry are meant for each other, you guys met each other for a reason, and everyone knows that the reason is because you guys are soulmates. The perfect 2." I looked up from the carpeted floor and looked Anne in the eyes. Her eyes were filled with sincerity and you can tell she meant every single word that came out of her mouth.

"Mum's right. Don't put yourself below anyone, you should be your number one priority. You have so many people who love you and would do anything for you and that's including mum and I. We'll help you find the right costume just in time for H's show."

"Darling, I'd sow your whole costume together if you needed me to." Anne smiled.

"Thank you, both. I really appreciate everything you guys do for me. I love you." I stood up and opened my arms. "Now, let's hug it out."

The three of us were sitting at the kitchen island, searching the web for a halloween costume. So far we've got nothing. Many of the costumes wouldn't arrive on time or they were too hard to put together.

I was about to give up and just find something when I landed back in New York until Gem jumped up from her seat and beamed out a, "I've got it!"

Anne and I both turn our heads towards her and she turns her laptop around for us to see.

"Aphrodite is the perfect fit for you. She's the goddess of love and beauty and well you're both of those things. It seems easy enough to make, I'm sure we can find something in my old closet upstairs or at the store and mum can sew it together."

"That's a perfect idea, Gem. H will absolutely die if he saw you in this," Anne said, nodding her head.

"Guys...don't you think it's too much? I mean it'll be cold and I don't want to leave Anne to do all the sewing."