San Diego

tiktok reference: Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 12 //San Diego//

y/n's pov

After Sarah had figured out we were pregnant we decided to come up with a plan to tell everyone before the word got out, not that I didn't trust Sarah or Mitch it was just a matter of time until my bump started to show.

The plan took a couple of days to complete. Following the Sacramento show was Harry's show in San Jose, then we had a day break, then a show in Glendale, a final rest day, then the San Diego show, which is where we planned to execute the announcement.

And today is that day. We gathered the materials last night and kept it at Sarah and Mitch's place in LA since Harry had sold his house and hasn't bought a new one yet.

The idea was to give everyone a cookie that had a single letter on it which they would need to unscramble to find out the hidden message; 'BABY STYLES'. After they figure out the puzzle, Harry would hold the sonogram in his hand while I held a cookie that said '2022'. It was the best we could do in such little time. Sarah took the initiative of ordering the cookies in advance and making sure that the bakery wouldn't say a single word about it, which I was so thankful for.

I'm currently at the airport pickup waiting for Anne to come out of the glass doors. Sarah and Harry were decorating the dressing room with a whole bunch of yellow and sunflowers. Harry insisted we didn't do the regular pink and blue because 'we are better than that', his words not mine, so we agreed on yellow because of its multiple meanings; hope, happiness, joy, warmth, harry's song, sunflowers, etc. Mitch was on the lookout to make sure no one peeked inside until everything was ready.

We ordered dozens of regular cookies that went along with the yellow theme to give to the crew after the announcement. The yellow would be a good distraction and no one would wonder why we were giving out cookies. The people we had for the lineup were Sarah, Pauli, Elin, Harry Lamb, NyOh, Anne, Mitch, Harris, Niji, and Jeff. As much as I despised Jeff and all his doings, he was a great friend to Harry before all of this drama, and knowing Harry and his heart he wanted him to be a part of this so I'll let it happen, as long as Olivia is not in the picture.

I've made it clear to everyone that Olivia was not welcome backstage and if I see her anywhere near Harry's dressing room, I will flip out.

A knock on the door has me jumping up from my seat and slamming on the steering wheel causing a loud honk. I see Anne clutching her stomach as she hunches over in laughter. I get out of the car and see a bunch of people staring at me while they try to force in their laughter. "Quit laughing, that wasn't funny." I shook my head at Anne and grabbed her suitcase to put it in the trunk.

"Darling, that was the best thing I've seen all day and I flew over the ocean." Anne stood next to me as I watched the trunk open, I grabbed her suitcase and carefully placed it into the trunk in case there was anything valuable in there. "I've missed you." Anne said as I clicked on the close button. She pulled me in a tight hug, her flowery scent mixed with the aroma of the airport filled my nostrils, I tucked my head in her neck as she rubbed my back in a soothing motion.

We must have been in that position for a while because the next thing we heard was the loud voice of the airport patrol yelling for us to wrap it up and get in the car. "Oi! You lot are heartless." Anne responded, sticking out her tongue at the patrol.

"Now I see where Harry gets it from." I teased her, she playfully rolled her eyes at me and pushed me towards the drivers side of the car.

"You love me and my son so, jokes on you."

I hopped into Harry's range and drove off before any more words were exchanged between Anne and the airport patrol. The drive was less than 20 minutes away from the arena and I was hoping Sarah, Mitch and Harry would have everything done by now. At a red light, I grabbed my phone and decided to tell Harry that we would be there in 15 minutes. By the time the light turned green I hadn't received a response so the nerves were catching up to me. "You alright, my dear?" Anne placed her palm over mine that was currently resting on the center console.