San Antonio

(tiktok reference): "Love On Tour W/ Harry pt. 3 // San Antonio //"

y/n's pov

"Babe? Wake up."

I felt a gentle tug on my waist along with a finger brushing my cheek. I open my eyes and see Harry all dressed up for the day. His eyes still have a hint of worry in them and the flashbacks from yesterday come flashing in my mind. I shot up from my spot and tugged the comforter off of my legs.

"Wait. Can we talk about last night? I don't know what happened or what I did, but I'll do anything to fix it. You know I love you, darling." He begs, looking like a lost puppy. He's good at acting like he didn't do shit. He knows what he's done, he's just trying to string me along.

"I wasn't feeling well, H. I felt sick the whole night and didn't want to bring your mood down right before the show." I explain, looking at anything, but his eyes. Two can play this game.

He knew me well enough to know that I was lying, but I was praying that he'd drop it and switch the topic. This tour had just started and Harry needed all his energy. Even after all the shit he's put me through, I'll always care about Harry.

"No, Y/N. I'm putting my foot down. Enough of this shit. Tell me."

I guess he's not dropping it.

"I heard you last night." I whisper with my head down.

"Speak up, babe."

"I heard you last night. You were on the phone with someone. You took the call outside which you never do by the way. We had trust, but now I'm not so sure. I heard it all. I heard what you said Harry. I heard all of it." I cry out. All of my bottled up emotions that I've kept in are finally being released.

I finally got the courage to look Harry in the eyes. He tried to speak, but he was too speechless. He looked guilty and that was the moment I knew...it was all true.

"I love you so much, Harry. You were the one I was going to love forever. We had plans together. A family in a quiet town in London. I was willing to move away from my family, Harry. Do you know how much it sucks? A normal girl who had no familiarity with fame suddenly changed overnight. The hate, no privacy, my family being so far away from me. I knew what I signed up for when you asked me out and I was fine with that because I thought you were the one, but now I'm coming to my senses and realizing that you're a cheating asshole. Did these past 4 years mean nothing to you? Huh?"

I was angry, he's been treating me like the love of his life when in reality he has someone else. Harry and I were both standing now. Face to face with each other. "How could you, Harry?" I shout, placing my pointer finger into his chest and pushing him away.

"Bab-"

"Don't do that shit with me, Harry. It's my turn now, I'm putting my foot down. Don't say anything unless I let you." I spat, pacing around the small room in the bus. If people were still sleeping then they sure as well were awake now.

"How long?" I ask, taking a seat on the couch. No longer crying. All this adrenaline from being angry gave me enough strength to put my foot down.

"Darling I'm so-"

"STOP. I said stop that. You're not going to manipulate me with your sweet voice and your baby names. Answer my question Harry Edward. How long?"

"9 months."

My eyes shot to him. "9 MONTHS? Has everything we've done and said been a lie?"

"No, baby. I swear, I meant everything I said. I didn't mean for it to go this far."