⊳sixteen

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

chapter sixteen: one thing after another

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

She drug her feet under her. Her movements were sluggish as she walked from the storage unit. In the distance, she could hear yelling. Was someone finally alerted of what had happened? Where they here to save them?

It was too late now, Sora thought to herself as she looked up. She closed her eyes, letting the rain cascade down her body. She wondered if it would wash not only the blood from her body but the memories as well. She hadn't even been able to find Kameyo. She searched everywhere and found nothing.

She heard a rush of footsteps coming towards her. She slowly brought her head down, opening her eyes to look at the group that had gathered in front of her. When her gaze fell upon the man in the black mask, something inside of her ticked.

She wanted to kill him.

She could feel the blind rage building up in her stomach. She was aware that she was feeling that way; aware of the thoughts that raced through her mind. But she couldn't do anything. She didn't. She just stood there, looking at the man in the black mask.

She felt a familiar presence appear in front of her. She tilted her head up, blankly staring at the back of her father's head. She watched as he slightly turned his head to her, his cerulean eyes narrowing slightly. He turned back to face the group, taking his hands from his pockets.

"Perfect," The man in the mask said, holding up his blade. "You're both here now."

Sora frowned. He was...waiting? Is that why no one had attacked her yet? They were waiting on Satoru? But...why?

It struck her like a baseball bat to the side of her head. She realized why someone would have wanted them both there at the same time, and felt herself be overcome by fear.

She gasped when she felt a hand touch her shoulder. Satoru looked down at her, his eyebrows furrowing together. He took his jacket off, tossing it around Sora's shoulders as he flipped the hood up. Sora watched as a small shield of air surrounded him, untounced by the rain.

"Get out of here," He said, gently pushing her back.

She slowly shook her head. "N-No. I h-have to be with you. H-He said to stay b-by you."

"What are you—"

Satoru's head whipped around. His eyes narrowed as they focused on the point of the sword that was thrust towards him. However, they began to widen as the katana grew nearer. He choked on his words when he felt it pierce through his stomach.

"D-Dad?!" Sora cried, taking a step back as he stumbled back. He glared at the man and quickly knocked him away. He looked down at his stomach, placing his hand over the wound, moving it away as blood coated his palm.

「e n e m y」gojo s. x reader [book 5]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें