CHAPTER 46

YOONGI'S POV

"Yoongi!!! Control yourself boy!" Jisoo growled

"It's my fault Yoongi Oppa! I dared her to do it!" Rose said

The three of us still in our wolf forms growling at each other.

'Im sorry Yoongi now can you please calm down, please...' Aera mind linked me

I glanced at Aera before sighing and shape shifted back to my wolf form.

As I stood up a fixed my shirt before proceeding to head towards the guy Aera was with.

He was still on the floor looking at me in terror, I glared at him before offering my hand towards him.

He hesitantly took my hand as I help him stand up.

"Well the only thing I can say right now is sorry for this misunderstanding"

After saying that I immediately turned around and walked towards Aera as I grabbed her by her waist before saying out loud.

AERA'S POV

"Ok everyone just get back to what your doing!!"

Yoongi said in his Alpha voice making everyone look away immediately.

"As for you missy your gonna have a good punishing" Yoongi growled into my ear

He then started walking me out of the event. When we were far enough from everyone else he immediately swing me over his shoulders and started running somewhere.

After awhile I saw the waterfall where Yoongi's secret hideout was at.

When we got inside his little hideout he then swing me to his front and pinned me on the wall making me yelp a bit.

"Your in so much trouble do you know that?" Yoongi said huskily as he stared at me intensely piercing thru my soul.

"Sorry" I whispered

"Hmm too late for that" he said before smashing his lips onto mine

"Yeah so basically she has a punishment. Some of you out there maybe to innocent to know what that is but I know most of you guys know what happens, yow nasty"

Two weeks later

After that insident two weeks ago Yoongi has been a bit more protective over me that usual.

Kinda pisses me of but to be honest I kinda like it.

Yesterday PDnim gave us our own apartment as a gift for us since we made a big contribution for our company.
_____________________________________________

As I was done fixing our clothes in the closet I looked around the room just to see Yoongi in the balcony sitting on a chair looking at the sky.

I headed towards him as I hugged him from behind

"You okay?" I asked

He just simply hummed in response as he smiled at me and looked at the sky again.

It was silent for a moment until he called out my name

"Aera?"

"Yeah?" I said in response

"Um I've been wanting to tell you this for awhile now..."

He started as he pulled me by my arm and made me go infront of him. He gazed at me for a moment before continuing

"Aera you know I love you right"

I nodded in response as I waited for him to continue. I suddenly grabbed my waist making me stumble and sit on his lap facing him.

"Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happen to me and I think we should take our relationship a little bit more seriously-"

He took a deep breath and gripped my waist tighter before saying

"Aera I promise to make you the most happiest girl in the world and treat you like a queen... It took awhile for me to actually say this but... Will you marry me?"

At that moment my world stopped.

I couldn't believe what I heard just now.

Yoongi took out something from his pocket as he showed me the beautiful ring

"So? What do you say?" Yoongi asked

I just smiled at him with my teary eyes as I said

"You know I don't even think you need to ask me since it will always be yes, a MILLION TIMES YES!!!"

I could see his face lit up as he immediately hugged me and lifted me up as he stood up the chair.

Suddenly he started twirling me around yelling happily.

"WOAAAAAAAAAH WERE GONNA GET MARRIED!!!!!"

"YOONGI WE MIGHT FALL" I laughed at him

He then put me down and played the ring on my finger as he placed both his hands on either side of my face and smashed his lips on mine.

"I love you" he whispered as we broke the kiss

"I love you too" I said
_____________________________________________

AND THAT'S THE STORY OF THE ALPHA'S FORBIDDEN MATE...who is not so forbidden anymore but ANYWAYS THAT'S THE END OF THIS STORY.
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING, I KNOW MY STORIES CAN BE VERY BORING MUCH.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜