CHAPTER 27

Now for what we all have been waiting for...

The next fighting match is between

Me and Yoongi.

I smirked at Yoongi as I knew he couldn't hurt me but when he smirked back at me that made me tensed up with eye brows raised.

He then launched over to me as he pinned me on the ground with the same seductive smirk, I then reacted quickly and pushed him off me while using my vampire speed and speeding around him so that he can't clearly see me.

With a speedy move I then made him trip as he groaned, he got up quickly as he focused trying to see me while I was still speeding around him making him a bit dizzy.

Suddenly in one swift move of his he caught me by both my shoulders as his smirk widened. He then placed his palm on my cheek acting like he was going to kiss me but when he was about to make a move to pin me on the ground I then aggressively pulled away from him making his grip on me loosen while I then speeded away.

Thru my vampire vision I could see Yoongi trying to look for me as I chuckled. I speeded towards a nearby tree and climbed it as I was now on a big branch on top of Yoongi's head while he was still confused looking side to side trying to find me.

I then jumped down the tree on Yoongi as we both fell on the ground me on top of him as his eyes widened in shock.

I then kissed him passionately making him just stay still on the spot as both of our lips were moving In sync.

After 10 seconds I then pulled away from the kiss while saying with a smirk

"I win"

I then got off him and stood up while he just stayed on the ground as he sighed in defeat.

After all of the excitement of the day we all then headed to our different homes which me, Yoongi, Taehyung and Minji live at our company building.
_____________________________________________

"NOONA! HYUNG! ITS FINALLY RELEASED!!!"

Both me and Yoongi were woken up by a very annoying voice as it was my little brother barging in our dorm in the middle of the morning.

"What the fuck Tae?! It's like 3 am dude!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at his face

"Bruh it's not 3am it's 3pm! If you could just look at the clock correctly! Anyways me and Minji's debut song is finally released!!!" Taehyung said with the widest smile ever

"Okay then good for you...we will check it out later but for now...GET OUT OF OUR FUCKING ROOM AND LET US SLEEP!!!"

Yoongi said tired with a hint of anger.

"Okay gosh chill!" Taehyung said before walking out of our dorm room.

Me and Yoongi in the other hand started drifting to Dreamland again.
_____________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter was short...I promise to update more later!💜💜💜💜