CHAPTER 19

Right now the staff members were now getting both me and Yoongi ready since we are going to be attending one of the biggest awards shows in Korea, SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS.

"Aera?! Yoongi?! Oh there you guys are I've been looking all over for the both of you!" Bang PD said as he barged in our waiting room

There were two staff members styling both me and Yoongi as all of our gaze averted to PDnim, he then walked over to us and sat in between me and Yoongi as he stated

"So the both of you! Remember what I said okay"
_____________________________________________

FLASHBACK - 2 DAYS AGO

After Taehyung and Minji left our room both me and Yoongi then got ready to see Bang PD as we then headed to his office.

Yoongi then knocked on the door three times until we heard a faint voice say
"Come in"

Yoongi then opened the door and made me go in first then him as he closed the door behind him, we both bowed and greeted PDnim as he smiled at us and gestured us to sit down.

"So I know Taehyung and Minji already told you about the SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS, right?" PDnim said as we both nodded, he then continued

"Look I know the Both of you are well matured and behaved but still I would want you to be more professional than what you are now since you would be surrounded not only by famous idols but actors as well, I know I don't really have to say all this but I'm just wanting to let you know okay"

The both of us listened very carefully at PDnim as he gave both of us reassuring smiles

"Well apart from all that I am very proud of the both of you, the two of you never fail to impress me"

Both me and Yoongi smiled widely at PDnim as we thanked him, he then told us we were free to leave as we bowed one last time and went out of his office.
_____________________________________________

BACK TO OUR CURRENT TIMELINE

We both smiled at PDnim and nodded as he smiled back at us with a hint of proudness like he was watching his kid grow up.

Bang PD then checked on us one last time before heading out of our waiting room, probably to chat with some other CEO'S like himself.

'are you nervous?' Yoongi then asked me thru mate telepathy as I replied back

'a little...how about you?'

'look I don't really know what I feel right know'

He replied that the both of us chuckled as we looked at each other.

"Okay! All done!" Both of our stylist said as we then checked ourselves in the mirror and thanked the both of them as me and Yoongi linked our arms and headed to the crowd of idols and actors and took our seat.

The show was about to begin as we saw the host walk up the stage with a big smile on her face, she then started to speak thru the mic and said

"ANNYONG HASEYO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN AND WELCOME TO THE SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS!!!"

We then heard a loud cheer coming from the crowd as the award show now begun.

About 30 minutes later of the award show some staffs then headed towards us as they then accompanied both me and Yoongi towards the backstage to get ready for our performance.

"Okay we can do this! This is going to be just like last time"

I said as I rubbed Yoongi's back in circles making his nervousness ease a little. The host then called us on stage as we heard our fans and some other idols cheer for us.

We then stepped on the stage into our positions and started performing.