CHAPTER 1

"VAMPIRES"

When people say that what is the one thing that comes to mind?

BLOOD DRINKER, KILLERS, SAVAGES

Well I wouldn't say it's not true but vampires at this generation are different now, we made peace with the humans as we didn't want to be savages anymore. We kept our true identity hidden as all of us vampires learned to control our thirst.

We just survive out of the blood of animals as we are able to eat human food as well, you see we were always able to survive without human blood it's just that human blood is kinda more desirable for us as it was our nature but we got to control ourselves thru time.

Vampires also don't age much but we do age it's just when we turn 50 that's it, we are going to look like that forever as it is same for werewolves as well. Tho unless if your killed then yeah bro you dead.

WEREWOLVES a vampires number one enemy, well I have to say it's not as bad as it used to be with vampires and werewolves since we made a TREATY with them.

We have different lands, one is the Blood Sucker Land and the Lycan Land. If ever any of us cross different lands they would have to suffer the consequences as it includes a world war between vampires and werewolves.You see their is a policy with vampires, if you mess with one vampire you mess with all of us.

Oh! And about the "sun thing" we have special magical rings that were spelled by witches to help us go out in the sunlight like any other mortal human as so we don't get burned by the sun.

Well another thing about vampires is we have different clans, it's just like werewolves and their different packs. As all of you know I am part of the Kim Clan as my dad is the head leader until i take over.

I only have 3 more years before I can take his position tho the only problem is I haven't found my mate yet as I need to find my mate first before becoming the next head leader.
_____________________________________________

AERA'S POV
Today was like any other day as I was wondering around in the forest and headed towards my favorite spot. My favorite spot in the forest is a very beautiful place that I found when I was 5 as it was a big meadow full of wild flowers which had colors of pink, white, purple and yellow.

The sun was hitting my skin as I was laying on the grass watching the clouds move and the trees sway from the wind, it was peaceful.

There is always that one thing that is on my mind everyday...

Am I ever going to find my mate?

Augh! It always bothers me to think on why can't I find him, he might be at least somewhere in this world, and at that moment Jimin then suddenly came out of nowhere with a serious look.

"There is a vampire meeting come on"

He then helped me up from the ground as I looked at him with the 'what is going on?' look then he said

"It will be explained in the meeting let's go it's about to start"

I then gave him a quick nod as we speeded away towards our vampire meeting room, when we arrived I saw my siblings with Lisa and Jungkook as Jimin and I took our seats beside them. I saw all the head leaders of each clan and their children were all present.

Jimin's mother and father were sitting on the two seats in front since Jimin's dad was the head leader of the most strongest vampire clan while my mother and father and Jungkook's parents were at the 4 seats at the other end as they were rank 2 an...

Jimin's mother and father were sitting on the two seats in front since Jimin's dad was the head leader of the most strongest vampire clan while my mother and father and Jungkook's parents were at the 4 seats at the other end as they were rank 2 and 3 of being the head leaders of strong clans after Jimin's dad.

When everyone was present Jimin's dad then stood up as he explained what was going on

"So umm...you see there is a vampire that is captured at the Lycan Lands"

All of our eyes widened as we looked at Jimin's father in shock

"HOW?!" One of the other clan head leaders said

"I was informed that he was part of the Choi Clan as he was very frustrated and accidentally crossed over to the Lycan Land" Jimin's father explained

"Wait one of the people in my clan?!" One of the head leaders Mr. Choi said as Jimin's father just nodded at him in disappointment

"This means war" Jungkook's father said as Jimin's father sat down on his chair and sighed

"So what's the plan?" My dad then asked as all attention was now on me and my siblings since we used to come up with great ideas that usually works.

Me and my siblings then started whispering to each other and discussing before we say the plan until Taehyung said something that would really help us as we were then done discussing with each other and faced everyone then I stood up

"Ok! So here is the plan!"